PDA

View Full Version : President Trump Rally

eismann82
02-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Our President is holding a rally in a air port hanger denying the main stream media the ability to control the information given to the public. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/18/trump-returns-to-florida-for-campaign-style-rally-hoping-to-reignite-voters-with-unfiltered-message.html

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

SarasotaRepub
02-18-2017, 06:42 PM
We would have loved to go but we are a tad
too far away here in the Pensacola area.

SarasotaRepub
02-18-2017, 06:43 PM
Go Trump!

Suck it LibTards. :smile-new:

Rockntractor
02-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Go Trump!

Go Trump kick the DUmp in the rump!

eismann82
02-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Go Trump!

I live on the eastern shore in Maryland our state is like a 1/16th the size of Florida so im sure. We had to drive over to Harrington Delaware to see him during the primaries but that was only a 40 min drive

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

cadillac shark
02-19-2017, 04:13 AM
Melania, starting things off with The Lord's Prayer, was highly authentic and historic.

It set a tone we haven't seen in a while... cuz a prayer of one denomination doesn't have anything to do with said denomination in a mixed-setting like that. One prayer is all prayers. Or no prayers. It's just a reflective moment.

The rally was terrific. It wasn't fun for the media though. The President almost seemed to comment on the signs like CNN SUX, which were displayed by the crowd outside, but not inside. There were tons of 'em.

Lanie
02-20-2017, 10:55 AM
I keep thinking most presidents do not continue to rally after the election is over. Obama made guest appearances, but there were no rallies.

FlaGator
02-20-2017, 11:13 AM
I keep thinking most presidents do not continue to rally after the election is over. Obama made guest appearances, but there were no rallies.

All of Obama's appearences where rallies for one Obama legacy item or another. What do you think all the Obamacare appearences where about? He stood on stage, talked about how great things would be with a bunch of uninsured or doctors or nurses or some combination of all standing behind him.

Rockntractor
02-20-2017, 11:16 AM
I keep thinking
Okay like that's not true.