PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want Californians Moving Into Your Neighborhood?

cadillac shark
02-21-2017, 06:59 AM
In real-time 3D biological-reality, I wouldn't care... But in random moments I'd ponder their intentions and attach stigmas.

Hey, it's only natural. There's a looming situation where hundreds-of-thousands of Californians may be fleeing the State pretty soon. A lot of them would've most-likely voted for more taxes, more spending, and a host of other progressive-lib policies that prompted them to flee once those same policies began to severely bite them in the ass.

Rockntractor
02-21-2017, 10:02 AM
We need to build a wall.

Lanie
02-21-2017, 10:44 AM
We need to build a wall.

I agree. We also need to build a wall around North and South Carolina and only allow people in the door after extreme vetting until we can figure out what's going on.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/11/robert_lewis_dear_is_one_of_many_religious_extremi sts_bred_in_north_carolina.html

It began with Eric Rudolph, a Holocaust denier who grew up in the Christian Identity movement. In 1996, Rudolph traveled from North Carolina to Atlanta, where he detonated a bomb at the Olympics, killing one person and injuring more than 100 others. A year later, Rudolph bombed a lesbian bar in Atlanta, wounding five people. In 1998, he bombed a reproductive health clinic in Birmingham, Alabama, killing a security guard and injuring a nurse. The “Army of God,” which hosts Rudolph’s writings, claimed credit for his attacks.

In 2001, Steve Anderson, another Christian Identity follower, was pulled over for a broken tail light on his way home from a white supremacist meeting in North Carolina. He pumped 20 bullets into the officer’s car and fled. Police found weapons, ammunition, and explosives in his truck and home. A year later, he was captured in the western part of the state.

In 2010, Justin Moose, an extremist from Concord, North Carolina, was arrested for plotting to blow up a Planned Parenthood clinic. Moose, who claimed to represent the Army of God, also opposed the construction of a mosque near ground zero in New York. He called himself the “Christian counterpart of Osama Bin Laden.” Eventually, Moose pleaded guilty to disseminating information on how to make and use explosive devices.

In 2014, Frazier Glenn Miller, a career anti-Semite and former grand dragon of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, killed three people at a Jewish community center and a Jewish retirement home in Kansas. Decades ago, long before ISIS conceived of an Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, Miller devised a similar plan in the United States: an “all-white nation within the bounds of North and South Carolina.”

The boundary between North and South Carolina, like the boundary between Syria and Iraq, is a joke.
Among dozens of avowedly Christian, anti-Semitic, and right-wing terrorists cataloged by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center, you’ll find many from these two states: Charles Robert Barefoot Jr., a North Carolina Klan leader who was convicted in 2012 on charges involving firearms, explosives, and violent conspiracy. Kody Brittingham, a Marine at Camp Lejeune who confessed to plotting the assassination of President Obama. Paul Chastain, a South Carolina militiaman who tried to acquire plastic explosives and threatened to kill federal officials. Steve Bixby, a violent activist from an anti-Semitic household, who gunned down two police officers in Abbeville, South Carolina. Daniel Schertz, a Klansman arrested in Greenville, South Carolina, and later convicted, on weapons charges involving racist bomb plots.

And then there’s Dylann Roof. After allegedly murdering nine black people in a Charleston, South Carolina, church this summer, Roof drove more than three hours north, to Shelby, North Carolina. Nobody stopped him at the state border. The boundary between North and South Carolina, like the boundary between Syria and Iraq, is a joke.

I'm telling you. We need to put a stop to these religious and racist extremists. Build a wall. Ban travel from people in these two states. Even the liberals are nuts over there. Do something about these religious extremists. I want to be safe again.

SVPete
02-21-2017, 12:58 PM
I agree. We also need to build a wall around North and South Carolina and only allow people in the door after extreme vetting until we can figure out what's going on.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/11/robert_lewis_dear_is_one_of_many_religious_extremi sts_bred_in_north_carolina.html

I'm telling you. We need to put a stop to these religious and racist extremists. Build a wall. Ban travel from people in these two states. Even the liberals are nuts over there. Do something about these religious extremists. I want to be safe again.

Ya know Lanie, you helped me figure out "What Is Wrong With Kansas". Kansas doesn't have enough crazy people.

noonwitch
02-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Half of them came from here anyways, in the 70s and 80s, when the bottom fell out of the auto industry. A decade before NAFTA, incidentally.