PDA

View Full Version : Revealed: #NeverTrump Group That Took Out Milo Is Evan McMullin Campaign Site

Rockntractor
02-21-2017, 11:25 AM
On Sunday a #NeverTrump website called the Reagan Battalion released shocking audio (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/coalition-nevertrumpers-release-sordid-milo-audio-cpac-conference/) of Milo Yiannopolous allegedly promoting sex with 13 year-olds. The audio was a clip from a 3 hour long podcast interview Milo had in early 2016.
Obviously, the Reagan Battalion was out to get Milo.
And they did.
Around noon on Monday CPAC announced Milo would no longer be speaking (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-disinvited-cpac-nevertrumpers-release-sordid-audio/) at their conference this year.
The Reagan Battalion – a group that pretends to be conservative – then gloated at the news that they had helped end Milo’s career.
The Stop Donald Trump Pac was founded last year by committed #NeverTrumpers who were hoping to destroy Donald Trump and put Hillary Clinton in the White House.
And they call themselves “principled” conservatives.
Moe>http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/revealed-nevertrump-group-took-milo-evan-mcmullin-campaign-site/

Dan D. Doty
02-21-2017, 12:11 PM
I have the felling that Milo isn't going to be the only who gets his career destroyed.

I believe there are going to be like this coming to silence people who the Left hates.

Rockntractor
02-21-2017, 12:25 PM
I have the felling that Milo isn't going to be the only who gets his career destroyed.

I believe there are going to be like this coming to silence people who the Left hates.Not so much the left but the Romney backed Nevertrumpers, Romney set up and helped fund McMullin who is also a friend of Glenn Beck, many of these people have one thing in common, MORMON.

SVPete
02-21-2017, 01:06 PM
OK, let's stipulate that the people who released that audio represent your bogeyman of choice (I'm not suggesting they didn't earn that bogeyman status). If it's true that Milo promoted or rationalized pedophilia, does the source really matter?

old dog
02-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Milo's own words took him out PERIOD

:vomit:

SaintLouieWoman
02-21-2017, 02:13 PM
Milo's own words took him out PERIOD

:vomit:

Agree with you on that, but getting extremely tired of Romney and Beck. They're really hate filled, not a good recommendation for their religion. God protect us from the holier-than-thou's of this world. Actually, Romney gets me ill just thinking about him. As long as I'm on my mini-rant, I'd add John McCain to the list of the detestables.

Rockntractor
02-21-2017, 02:26 PM
Agree with you on that, but getting extremely tired of Romney and Beck. They're really hate filled, not a good recommendation for their religion. God protect us from the holier-than-thou's of this world. Actually, Romney gets me ill just thinking about him. As long as I'm on my mini-rant, I'd add John McCain to the list of the detestables.
the claim is the video has been cut up and edited, I'm waiting for a proven uncut version of the original before I make a judgment The fact that it comes from McMullin who was complicit in the alleged trump pee scandal makes it suspect

SVPete
02-21-2017, 05:01 PM
the claim is the video has been cut up and edited, I'm waiting for a proven uncut version of the original before I make a judgment The fact that it comes from McMullin who was complicit in the alleged trump pee scandal makes it suspect

Works for me. Like I said above, "If". Sometimes "IF" is the biggest word in the English language.

Rockntractor
02-21-2017, 05:50 PM
Works for me. Like I said above, "If". Sometimes "IF" is the biggest word in the English language.
He resigned, this is his statement for what it's worth.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/full-remarks-milo-delivers-speech-press-conference-amid-video-scandal/

ralph wiggum
02-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Can we include Kasich too? Countless others.

Retread
02-21-2017, 07:49 PM

Count me in on the wait for more info group.

Rockntractor
02-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Count me in on the wait for more info group.
I'm not so sure we get more info, having a flamboyant gay working for a hard right organization is mixing oil with water and at some point was doomed to fail anyway.