PDA

View Full Version : Protesters causing damage to Environment

eismann82
02-23-2017, 11:22 AM
They really don't see they are causing damage to what they are trying to "save" boneheaded idiots. http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/massive-cleanup-underway-after-dakota-access-prote/

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Ole Cowboy
02-23-2017, 12:19 PM
The enviro damage done so far is worse than an oil spill, they they started setting fires to everything and again got away with it by calling it a sacred ceremonial fire.

Anytime Indians get involved is for a singular purpose...MORE MONEY! This comes from paying them off for over a 100 years, they scream sacred ground we pay more money.

They are quickly becoming one of America's richest class of people. Few pay any taxes on anything. I was in an RV park a few weeks ago and in rolls a $2.5 M Prevost custom built motor coach pulling a custom pained Caddy, all new, all have Indian Reservation plates on them, don't know if he was the Tribal Chief, he never said but he was part of the council, but he spoke as if he was the Chief.

Yea the govt dole is a good thing if you can get on the gravy train

talksalot
02-23-2017, 02:56 PM
A gravy train that needs to end. It's done a lot of harm; just like generational welfare has done to black Americans.

RobJohnson
02-23-2017, 04:01 PM
A gravy train that needs to end. It's done a lot of harm; just like generational welfare has done to black Americans.

I agree.