PDA

View Full Version : Feds Will Question de Blasio Over Possible Corruption Charges

Banacek
02-24-2017, 05:24 PM
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio will be questioned on Friday by federal prosecutors from Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara's office about allegedly trading favors for campaign funds in 2013.

This is part of an ongoing investigation by the U.S. Attorney's office to probe him for possible corruption charges, the New York Post reported on Thursday evening.

The investigation is centered around de Blasio and his aides being accused of trading favors "in exchange for donations to his 2013 campaign or to his shuttered nonprofit."

Eric Phillips, a spokesperson for de Blasio, declined to give a comment to the Post about this matter.

de Blasio did not put his Friday meeting with Preet Bharara's office on his public schedule. It did not go on unnoticed, however

One can only hope !

http://freebeacon.com/politics/feds-will-question-de-blasio-over-possible-corruption-charges/

eismann82
02-24-2017, 11:01 PM
The only reason why it's getting any traction is because Hill ROD is considering a run for Mayor of New York. Either way de Blasio is a cop hating DICK and I hope he gets prosecuted until his head spins.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

SaintLouieWoman
02-25-2017, 12:08 AM
The only reason why it's getting any traction is because Hill ROD is considering a run for Mayor of New York. Either way de Blasio is a cop hating DICK and I hope he gets prosecuted until his head spins.

You're probably right. He's in the way of Hillary, unlucky for him. I also hope he gets prosecuted, but not thrilled with the concept of Hillary as mayor. I'm sure Bill C would be thrilled. Think of all the opportunity to further enrich their coffers.

eismann82
02-25-2017, 12:42 AM
The Clinton's would turn new York into chicago in the 40s and sell anything her office as mayor could sell.

cadillac shark
02-25-2017, 07:36 AM
He's in the way of Hillary, unlucky for him. I also hope he gets prosecuted, but not thrilled with the concept of Hillary as mayor. I'm sure Bill C would be thrilled. Think of all the opportunity to further enrich their coffers.

The Clintons aren't residents of New York City.

I don't see how either one could legally be allowed to run for Mayor.

And if the Dem political-machine somehow pretzel'd the law, the citizens would probably want the husband.

It's funny though... a city of 8-million people can't find a bright-minded person to run for the Office.