PDA

View Full Version : Town hall disrupts what Chaplin starts with prayer

eismann82
02-27-2017, 03:45 PM
In Louisiana a town hall event was starting with a prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ. In Iran this would be dangerous but in Louisiana? A Veteran started to lead the pledge of allegiance and no sooner then when he started he was interrupted by jeers. In America? I know politics have always been heated but the left is reaching new lows it can sink to every news cycle http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/27/town-hall-agitators-explode-at-name-jesus.html

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Dan D. Doty
02-27-2017, 05:10 PM
This 1984 shit.

" We love America so much, that we want to burn it to the ground and piss on the ashes ."

" We love the troops so much, we want a terrorist to shot them in the face ."

" The 2nd Amendment was meant for the military to have guns , not the people . "

" You can talk your way out of a mugging , rape , or murder by appealing to your attacker's reason ."

" your money really belongs to everyone."

Retread
02-27-2017, 07:52 PM
From the text:

But I sincerely doubt many in the mob were actually residents of Louisiana because I know the good people of Louisiana and nobody behaves like that in the Bayou State.

This^^^^^^^^^

cadillac shark
02-28-2017, 09:00 AM
What's going to eventually happen is that the original TEA Party and new 'T'-supporters will start attending townhalls again, to be the adults-in-the-room, tamping down the fake outrage. But the townhall-season is basically over till August.