PDA

View Full Version : German Security Service Reports Sharp Uptick in Islamist Radicalization

Banacek
02-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Germany’s intelligence officials have announced an uptick of hundreds of people in the “Islamic radical scene” in a matter of months, saying young people were largely becoming radicalized online.

The domestic security and intelligence agency (BfV) reported that the number of people who had been radicalized had risen from only about 100 in 2013 to around 1,600 now. It said the number had “jumped by several hundred” in a matter of months.

Of the 1,600 radicalized Islamists currently living in Germany, the BfV said some 570 were considered “dangerous” – capable of planning a terror attack.

The revelation came as the German cabinet approved sweeping proposals for stricter measures to combat the increased threat, such as broadening surveillance and ensuring faster deportations of rejected asylum-seekers

I can picture the shocked look on every ones faces already !

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/james-carstensen/german-security-service-reports-sharp-uptick-islamist-radicalization

eismann82
02-28-2017, 10:29 AM
Didn't see that coming. At least Germany isn't over compensating still from their history and putting the citizens of Germany at risk doing so.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Rockntractor
02-28-2017, 10:33 AM
We will take the deadly contagious diseased cells and put them across the other side of the open border in another body and we will be safe.

SVPete
02-28-2017, 12:59 PM
Well, I see some of the "refugees" are settling in. And some Muslims who had come under different guises sense some sort of impending victory.