PDA

View Full Version : Just had a checkup

Sonnabend
11-19-2008, 04:32 AM
Cholesterol under 3.7
Blood pressure 125/75
Glucose test for diabetes: NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does victory dance*
Liver function test: well within norms. Blipped a little last time, doc says thats because of thyroid changes.
TSH/ T4 (thyroid) below tolerance, dr is upping dosages to 300 mcg..which explains the fluid retention. FINALLY they worked it out....:mad:

Weight...could be better, so she is suggesting a diet and exercise therapy course (which is free..and yeah I am carrying a spare tyre, losing it = good idea)

My dad died young..but he was a heavy drinker and never quit smoking...I don't drink (well a teeny one now and then...Dad really used to hit the sauce) and I did quit over 2 years ago..so it looks like I have a long life ahead.

http://images-2.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/521942-3-sydney-new-years-eve-fireworks-2007.jpg

Celtic Rose
11-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Congratulations on such a positive check up! :)

megimoo
11-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Cholesterol under 3.7
Blood pressure 125/75
Glucose test for diabetes: NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does victory dance*
Liver function test: well within norms. Blipped a little last time, doc says thats because of thyroid changes.
TSH/ T4 (thyroid) below tolerance, dr is upping dosages to 300 mcg..which explains the fluid retention. FINALLY they worked it out....:mad:

Weight...could be better, so she is suggesting a diet and exercise therapy course (which is free..and yeah I am carrying a spare tyre, losing it = good idea)

My dad died young..but he was a heavy drinker and never quit smoking...I don't drink (well a teeny one now and then...Dad really used to hit the sauce) and I did quit over 2 years ago..so it looks like I have a long life ahead.

http://images-2.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/521942-3-sydney-new-years-eve-fireworks-2007.jpg
Very good news ,Now tell us just what you did with EyePuss's body ?

lurkalot
11-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Don't smoke, don't drink, take care of yourself....what? You want to be the only one in the cemetery that died of nothing? :confused:

congrats uncle sonna..well done.

RobJohnson
11-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Sounds like great news!

Junebug68
11-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Woo hoo! Congrats on a good check up :)

SaintLouieWoman
11-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Congrats, sounds like you're on that road to perfection. :D Job well done.

Bubba Dawg
11-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Congrats sonna. And many more good checkups. :)

Sonnabend
11-20-2008, 03:29 AM
Very good news ,Now tell us just what you did with EyePuss's body ?

Ask McSorley in Disposal. I'm told he made a great bicycle rack.