PDA

View Full Version : Democrats call for Sessions resignation

eismann82
03-03-2017, 01:07 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/02/democrats-call-for-sessionss-resignation-and-a-special-prosecutor-on-alleged-trump-russia-ties/?utm_term=.069b27b6c203 where was the outrage when Obama's AG met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in an airplane after dismissing secret service during an investigation? Outrageous

sent from thundera

FourWinds
03-03-2017, 02:19 PM
They figure President Trump is untouchable at this moment so they are trying for softer targets.

eismann82
03-03-2017, 02:53 PM
I think (hope) enough of America gets fed up and in two years give Republicans more of a majority in the House and Senate

sent from thundera

Rockntractor
03-03-2017, 03:58 PM
I think (hope) enough of America gets fed up and in two years give Republicans more of a majority in the House and Senate

sent from thundera
I don't think that would make any difference, we need some way to infuse a spine into their anatomy.

eismann82
03-03-2017, 04:30 PM
I don't think that would make any difference, we need some way to infuse a spine into their anatomy.
Or at least some loyalty with a spine. Many are too fast to cut and run and then point the finger instead of squaring their shoulders and digging in (intelligently)

sent from thundera

Rockntractor
03-03-2017, 05:58 PM
The Democrats should like Sessions, he is ready to let them get away with everything Hillary and the rest of the democrats did during the Obama administration. He has agreed to do nothing to Help defend the Trump administration, what he will do is look like a kindly old gentleman during press conferences and occasionally chase around a pot head or two.

old dog
03-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Now, now, let's not criticize the democrats for doing what they do best. We need to criticize, in the strongest terms, Jason Chaffetz, Kevin McCarthy, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and all of the other Republicans who even suggest that recusal or a special prosecutor is necessary. They are a bigger threat to the future of America than all of the leftists combined.

:mg:

cadillac shark
03-03-2017, 06:48 PM
It's almost out of the news-cycle already, thankfully.

Democrats, I can't remember the slang, burned with a 'white flame' trying to keep the story relevant. But since the President and others were posting pix all day of Dems meeting with Putin, things are fizzling-out.

Articulate_Ape
03-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Big surprise. Democrats call for every Republican's resignation.