PDA

View Full Version : Obama wire taps Trump Tower

eismann82
03-04-2017, 09:39 AM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-president-barack-obama-wiretap-tower-twitter-today-mark-levin/ not suprised but it has to be illegal on some level. FISA papers are to show Obama's applications for wiretapping requests. Trump will find more of a paper trail.

sent from thundera

DumbAss Tanker
03-04-2017, 10:27 AM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-president-barack-obama-wiretap-tower-twitter-today-mark-levin/ not suprised but it has to be illegal on some level. Pfizer papers are to show Obama's applications for wiretapping requests. Trump will find more of a paper trail.

sent from thundera

"FISA."

And this highlights some of my problems with the whole FISA thing. I have seen how warrants are generated in ordinary law enforcement operations, basically the requestor can take as much time and filter out any information he chooses, and presents an affidavit that simply contains the very best nuggets with very little if any substantiation beyond an unidentifed 'Credible informant's' belief or suspicion, and the agency can take as many swings at the ball as it wants until a judge finally says 'OK, that's finally enough,' except that with FISA, about everything involved is classified so most of it can't be examined even after the fact and even assuming anyone ever finds out that the warrant ever even existed. Frankly I suspect the intelligence agencies don't actually comply with even that empty charade all the time, and only make a point of it when they think there may eventually be documented legal proceedings.

eismann82
03-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Spell check changed my spelling apology. Obama was turned down on his first request so what could have changed.

sent from thundera

cadillac shark
03-04-2017, 11:33 AM
It appears to be the end of barry.

It's nice to see news like this developing on a Saturday against the Dems. The worst thing that could happen to them seems like it's about to happen. Queue-up the soundbytes and the article-quotes.

The criminal-indictment of a former President. At the very very least, the spotlight stays firmly shining on the left for days to come.

Articulate_Ape
03-04-2017, 02:45 PM
I really wish Trump Would cool it with the Tweets. It's great that he keeps connected to the real people, but he IS POTUS now. I do expect a certain decorum from my leaders, plus I just think it gives the MSM more to distort.

Trump gave the best presidential speech of my lifetime not long ago. I wish that side of him did more driving. Save Tweeting for positive news etc. The leader of the free world shouldn't air his grievances on frickin' Twitter. Am I wrong about this?

SarasotaRepub
03-04-2017, 03:05 PM
I really wish Trump Would cool it with the Tweets. It's great that he keeps connected to the real people, but he IS POTUS now. I do expect a certain decorum from my leaders, plus I just think it gives the MSM more to distort.

Trump gave the best presidential speech of my lifetime not long ago. I wish that side of him did more driving. Save Tweeting for positive news etc. The leader of the free world shouldn't air his grievances on frickin' Twitter. Am I wrong about this?

No, you aren't wrong. And I hope he has rock solid evidence of
this claim or he is going to look the fool.

eismann82
03-04-2017, 03:14 PM
No, you aren't wrong. And I hope he has rock solid evidence of
this claim or he is going to look the fool.
If he doesn't come up with any hard evidence I think he'll never concede just reaffirm whenever asked about it.

sent from thundera

eismann82
03-04-2017, 03:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/obama-responds-to-trump-claim-ordered-trump-tower-wiretapped.html Obama denies he ordered tap. SHOCKING

sent from thundera

SaintLouieWoman
03-04-2017, 07:23 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/obama-responds-to-trump-claim-ordered-trump-tower-wiretapped.html Obama denies he ordered tap. SHOCKING

sent from thundera

Not a shocker. He's like Bubba Clinton--with that definition of "is". A minion probably did it with no direct command, just knew that it needed to be done.

eismann82
03-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Not a shocker. He's like Bubba Clinton--with that definition of "is". A minion probably did it with no direct command, just knew that it needed to be done.
Any judge I'd think would've been under the impression the request was coming from the top if it didn't. Anyone of his representatives are an extension of obama. All the executive orders that have over stepped legality seems to show him being comfortable with over stepping

sent from thundera

cadillac shark
03-04-2017, 10:20 PM

He's taking 'the media' out of the equation for whatever subject he decides to tweet about.

Obama was too arrogantly dumb to take advantage of networking. And Hillary was too egotistically caught-up in likes and enlisting toadies as fake followers.

I can say your opinion isn't wrong. It's an opinion.

It's the media's fault that they're heavily biased against the President's Party and agenda. They deserve to be punked like this. On a Saturday. No weekend for the wicked. Trump is a brilliant businessman.

Articulate_Ape
03-04-2017, 11:52 PM
I don't mind him punking the media, but more than the media is watching, the world is. Don't get me wrong, I like that he Tweets, I just want him to be careful. If it's part of a strategy, fine, but off the cuff could be problematic.

Rockntractor
03-05-2017, 12:13 AM
I don't mind him punking the media, but more than the media is watching, the world is. Don't get me wrong, I like that he Tweets, I just want him to be careful. If it's part of a strategy, fine, but off the cuff could be problematic.
I knew you would say that but it's not like I was listening in on you or er watching you or nothing like that just sayin.

eismann82
03-05-2017, 11:18 PM
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/03/04/isnt-funny-obamas-spokesman-not-deny-trump-wiretapped/ obama staff writer tweeted " funny how obama hasn't denied wire tapping President Trump

sent from thundera

Retread
03-05-2017, 11:59 PM
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/03/04/isnt-funny-obamas-spokesman-not-deny-trump-wiretapped/ obama staff writer tweeted " funny how obama hasn't denied wire tapping President Trump

sent from thundera

He has people for that.

Lanie
03-06-2017, 02:47 PM
So, Trump has little to no proof and he goes tweeting. Is he still trying to not be taken seriously? No evidence of Trump Tower itself being tapped. If it was, there's no evidence there wasn't a warrant. There's no evidence of anything.

BTW, I just want to say that Obama wire tapped my home too. Believe me because I said it.

Rockntractor
03-06-2017, 05:58 PM
So, Trump has little to no proof and he goes tweeting. Is he still trying to not be taken seriously? No evidence of Trump Tower itself being tapped. If it was, there's no evidence there wasn't a warrant. There's no evidence of anything.

BTW, I just want to say that Obama wire tapped my home too. Believe me because I said it.He is in charge of every US agency and you say he doesn't know because of what exactly?

The piston just keeps going up and down in a cylinder in your empty head, no connecting rod no crankshaft no belts or transmission, just up and down up and down......

SaintLouieWoman
03-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Wiretap anyone?

(http://www.gopusa.com/?p=21519?omhide=true)
In what has already been a historically bad year for Democrats, it just may be that they’re about to lose again to Donald Trump, this time in a high-stakes game of Russian roulette.

The Dems’ Putin smear was supposed to paint President Trump as a friend of the tyrant and beneficiary of Russian meddling in the election. Instead, it is the standard-bearer of the Democratic Party, former President Barack Obama, who may take the fall.

Snooping on a presidential candidate is serious business.

The Democrats want you to think this is a crazy conspiracy theory for an unhinged tweeting president.
But Obama has a rich legacy of using the federal government as a political weapon and it would be foolish to think he suddenly started restraining himself, when he was never held to account by either the media or Democrats in power.

Remember, Obama’s Justice Department secretly subpoenaed the private phone records of Associated Press editors and reporters. It was pure spying.

Fox News reporter James Rosen and his family were wiretapped.

Former CBS news reporter Sharyl Attkisson’s computer was hacked by the government.

Add to these incidents the harassment of conservative 501(c)(4) organizations by Obama’s IRS, and the mercenary nature of the Obama administration reveals itself.
We’re told Obama administration officials went to the FISA Court twice last year for warrants to conduct electronic surveillance on candidate Trump. Why?
The DNC leaks show that DNC staffers were formulating “Russia” attacks on Trump as far back as last April, with one email between two committee members reading “the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia.”

Then there is the infamous “dossier” — anonymous reports that Trump campaign members were speaking to Russian officials with some frequency last year and the existence of wiretapped audio.

Obama’s spokesman issued a statement this weekend, declaring, “Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen.” A sentence carefully crafted with the precision of someone battening down the legal hatches.

The left wants to play the Russia game and President Trump should oblige.
There should be an immediate investigation, and we’ll see where the espionage trail leads.

But for those who want you to think this is all just a crazy middle-of-the-night conspiracy theory by an unhinged president that should be ignored, we just spent eight years watching far too many presidential abuses of executive power get swept under the rug not to take a very close look at this one.

___

(http://www.gopusa.com/?p=21519?omhide=true)

Rockntractor
03-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Has anyone noticed they are no longer talking about Sessions? Like I said earlier you have to maintain a strong offense to keep them busy trying to save their own bacon.

eismann82
03-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Almost like it was planned

sent from thundera

NJCardFan
03-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Trump isn't a fool. He knows Obama is trying to undermine him so he's trying to dig up dirt on him. If this is indeed true then Obama needs to be brought in front of congress to explain himself. And I'd be willing to guess that Trump isn't the only one. Bernie Sanders most definitely was as was probably Cruz and Carson. And Lanie, the evidence is there. They have the FISA documents. The Obama camp will try to distance themselves from it by claiming plausible deniability.

cadillac shark
03-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Sanders was married in Russia or the USSR and kept bragging about it. I think he'd basically fall-apart in front of an investigative Committee over this.

We know obamao would.

noonwitch
03-07-2017, 09:58 AM
3 days later and still no proof.

eismann82
03-07-2017, 11:19 AM
It would be so out of character for Obama he would never cross the line, like going through phone records or emails of a Fox news reporter (james rosen) and his parents phone records. Yeah tapping a political opponents phone would be out of character. Possibly no hard evidence will be found time will tell.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/justice-departments-scrutiny-of-fox-news-reporter-james-rosen-in-leak-case-draws-fire/2013/05/20/c6289eba-c162-11e2-8bd8-2788030e6b44_story.html?utm_term=.c8f78b1f077b
sent from thundera

cadillac shark
03-07-2017, 12:10 PM
3 days later and still no proof.

Reid was busted yesterday, knowing about an FBI-wiretap into private-citizen Trump. His October letter to Direct Comey:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/harry-reids-october-letter-shows-likely-knew-fbi-wiretap-trump/

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government – a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public…and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Was Reid guessing do you think??

Rockntractor
03-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Everyone is bugged, it all depends on whether they need to turn it on or review what they already have.

Rockntractor
03-07-2017, 12:24 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern

noonwitch
03-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Reid was busted yesterday, knowing about an FBI-wiretap into private-citizen Trump. His October letter to Direct Comey:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/harry-reids-october-letter-shows-likely-knew-fbi-wiretap-trump/

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government – a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public…and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Was Reid guessing do you think??

Where's the FISA warrant? I don't see any reference in that quote to actual wiretapping.

Articulate_Ape
03-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Has anyone noticed they are no longer talking about Sessions? Like I said earlier you have to maintain a strong offense to keep them busy trying to save their own bacon.
Americans have the attention span of house flies. It's huge until it's not, and the transition is quick.

Like, what ever happened to the broads who claimed Trump was inappropriate with them? Are they hiding and waiting to get sued by Trump when he leaves office (as he has vowed)?

It's weird. The fake news never follows up on these things. It should show all of us just how unreliable the story was to begin with.