PDA

View Full Version : A look into the personality of DICK Blumenthal

Banacek
03-04-2017, 02:14 PM
A "letter to the editor" in Voices (covers part of western Konnektikut) re DICK Blumenthal

To the Editor:

In August 2016, Sen. Blumenthal told a meeting of seniors that if they had a problem call 411.

I had tried to get hold of him at the Hartford office since June, I only got heartburn. So, I wrote a letter to the editor and low and behold he called me back.

I explained the problem that I was having. I had sent all the information by certified mail to his attention and made at least four phone calls. I have talked with the same person every time. He was no help. He was probably a part time intern and had a second job at McDonald’s.

The senator told me to contact his constituent liaison in the Bridgeport office, which I did. It sounded like I finally would get some help.

I had a meeting with her in the Bridgeport office and went over the problem. I have called this person, sent faxes and some emails and I am still waiting to hear back. The meeting was in September of 2016

more at

http://www.primepublishers.com/voicesnews/opinion/letters_to_editor/where-is-sen-joe/article_a5e9f2b6-fdef-11e6-a3a0-337b8b5abdf8.html