PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Decapitates His Mother In North Carolina

Banacek
03-08-2017, 02:42 PM
That liberal “illegal aliens are just trying to build a better life for themselves and their families” narrative is totally busted. An illegal alien in North Carolina beheaded his own mother clearly demonstrating that a better family life was not part of his plan. I wonder how the liberals are going to explain this one. Actually, I’m sure they’ll blame President Trump for this as that is their go-to excuse for everything.

WRAL reports that police in Zebulon, NC had a grisley call on Monday afternoon. 18-year-old Oliver Mauricio Funes Machada called 911, but the news doesn’t specify what his emergency was. When the police arrived at his home, they sure found out. Machada was standing on the porch with a butcher knife in one hand and his mother’s severed head in the other.

“When they arrived, he was with the decapitation in his hand and it was a gruesome scene,” Sheriff Kent Winstead said.

Police ordered Machada to drop the weapon, which he complied with. He also placed his mother’s head on the ground. Inside the house, police found the headless body of Yesenia Funez Beatriz Machado, the killer’s 35-year-old mother. Police say that two young children believed to be siblings were in the house at the time of the brutal murder.

Authorities say they have no motive for the crime as of yet. Machada was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and is being held with no bond

http://downtrend.com/71superb/illegal-alien-decapitates-his-mother-in-north-carolina

eismann82
03-09-2017, 01:16 PM
D A M N thats vicious he had to really go at it to cut completely through

sent from thundera

noonwitch
03-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Drugs and/or mental illness is my guess for why he did it. I feel really badly for the children who witnessed it. I hope that they have family who can take them in, or that an American family takes them in, loves them and adopts them.

Lanie
03-09-2017, 02:57 PM
I'm guessing the mother who was murdered was also here illegally if he was.

For anybody who cares, he was schizophrenic and struggling with what type of medicine to take. It's part of an extremely long and ongoing, really bad mental health crisis both the right and the left pretty much ignore.

Left: We need less guns.

Right: Illegal aliens!

Nobody cares to try to solve the problem. Trump said he did. Hopefully, he'll get to that.

Rockntractor
03-09-2017, 07:16 PM
For anybody who cares, he was schizophrenic and struggling with what type of medicine to take. It's part of an extremely long and ongoing, really bad mental health crisis both the right and the left pretty much ignore.

I don't care, electrocute him in a bathtub with a hair dryer.

eismann82
03-09-2017, 07:28 PM
I don't think anyone's ignoring mental health issues but there's only so much that can be done without infringing on ones personal freedoms.

sent from thundera