PDA

View Full Version : Women Kicked Out of Women’s Shelter to Make Room for a ‘Transgender’ Man

Banacek
03-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Two women were kicked out of a homeless shelter to make room for a man because he said he is a transgender woman, according to a Canadian news report.

The women objected when they were told they would have to share a bedroom and live in the shelter with the man, and so “both were asked to leave the shelter for good,” said the TV reporter.

“I was uncomfortable with my roommate being transgender,” said one of the women, Tracey, in a TV reporter from Canada’s Global News network. “He wants to become a woman, I mean that is his choice but when a man comes into a women’s shelter who still has a penis and genitals, he has more rights than we do,” Tracey said

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/women-shelter-transgender-man/

eismann82
03-11-2017, 09:31 AM
That's just wrong on so many levels

sent from thundera

Ole Cowboy
03-11-2017, 10:49 AM
There is a pecking order in America:

Transgender
Gay/Lesbian
black
hispanic
other minority
women
men
white women
white men

Then there is stacking: Transgender + gay or lesbian + black would be at the very top rung of the ladder and if they applied for a job at any level, anywhere and if turned down for ANY reason, walks away with more money than the job paid...

Rockntractor
03-11-2017, 09:31 PM
If it say's it's a chick but has a dick you know it's sick.

Articulate_Ape
03-13-2017, 03:14 AM
This transgendered thing has really gotten out of hand. American society is setting a terrible mental health precedent by doing these "Trans" individuals the disservice of ignoring their illness, a condition called gender dysphoria and feeding into their obvious delusion. It is doing harm in that these poor people remain I'll, which explains the inordinately​ high rate of suicide (some 40%!) among those suffering from gender dysphoria.

Apparently, becoming something you want to be but aren't isn't all it's chalked up to be.

noonwitch
03-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Most women's shelters are either for single women or for victims of domestic violence.
A trannie in the first one might present some issues, but they can probably be addressed. The second frequently means women and children, which is a whole different matter.

We have a shelter in metro Detroit for GLBT people. It prevents a lot of problems that way.

Rockntractor
03-13-2017, 01:20 PM
A nut ward surrounded by a fence would eliminate a lot more problems.