PDA

View Full Version : Previously Deported Alien, Brother Busted With 200 Pounds of Meth

Banacek
03-13-2017, 01:44 PM
A joint law enforcement task force arrested a previously deported criminal alien and his brother for allegedly transporting nearly 200 pounds of methamphetamine.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) agents teamed up with deputies from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office to arrest two brothers who were allegedly smuggling a large volume of methamphetamine, according to information obtained by Breitbart Texas from ICE officials.

The task force attempted to arrested Jayor Haro-Lopez, 34, a Mexican national with a prior criminal history that includes prison time and at least two deportations, and his brother Hernan Haro-Lopez, 28, after observing them loading a suspicious box into one of their vehicles. Officials listed the younger brother as a Phoenix resident. The made no mention of his citizenship, nationality, or immigration status

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/12/previously-deported-alien-brother-busted-200-pounds-meth/

noonwitch
03-13-2017, 02:30 PM
I had a training in the last year by the MSP regarding meth use and production. It has become really easy to produce, they no longer need a lab to do it anymore. Just stuff and chemicals you can buy at the average hardware store.

For the most part in metro Detroit, crack and heroin are the big, bad drugs. Meth is not common until you get out to Monroe or Livingston Counties. Macomb County, the northeast Detroit suburbs, has the highest heroin overdose rate in the state. One of my church friends is a probation officer in Macomb (where I also live), and they started a new program that if any addict wants treatment, he can go into any police station and ask for help. The police will then ensure that he gets to treatment and confiscates any drugs that the addict might have on his person. The addict won't face possession charges as long as he gets help. According to my friend, the program is working pretty well so far.

One of the saddest sights in Detroit (and there are still lots of sad sights) is the Woodward bridge over 8 Mile RD. There is a community of young, white junkies who live under the bridge because their suburban parents kicked them out. I drove my 14 year old niece by to show her the dangers of drug abuse.

RobJohnson
03-13-2017, 02:58 PM
One of my church friends is a probation officer in Macomb (where I also live), and they started a new program that if any addict wants treatment, he can go into any police station and ask for help. The police will then ensure that he gets to treatment and confiscates any drugs that the addict might have on his person. The addict won't face possession charges as long as he gets help. According to my friend, the program is working pretty well so far.

That sounds like a great program.