PDA

View Full Version : Should a 98 year old man be extradited from Minnesota for Nazi Crimes

eismann82
03-14-2017, 06:09 PM
The Christian Science Monitor: Should a 98-year-old Minnesota man be extradited for Nazi war crimes? http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw4uvzvzk

sent from thundera

Rockntractor
03-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Israel said no in 2015 and stopped their investigation because he has Alzheimers, other zealots want to go after him anyway.

FourWinds
03-14-2017, 07:41 PM
At this point what could they possibly do to him anyway? Have a trial to feel good?

Rockntractor
03-14-2017, 07:54 PM
At this point what could they possibly do to him anyway? Have a trial to feel good?
I would have left it up to Israel I thought they made the right decision.

eismann82
03-14-2017, 08:03 PM
He'd probably die in transit to Poland. I got the impression he was trying to defend his country from the Russians and joined the Germans out of desperation. If he took part in clearing a village there's no excuse but I agree I'd a left it to Israel.

sent from thundera

old dog
03-14-2017, 10:55 PM
I respect the decision of the Israelis but if the Poles want him, more power to them. People with Alzheimers have moments of clarity until very, very late in the progression of the disease. Quite honestly, I don't care about his possible rationalizations for his actions.

Lanie
03-15-2017, 12:30 PM

They can put him in the general population where he can be raped over and over again by current day monsters.

I'm not big on putting elderly people in prison. I get he deserves to pay. Maybe he has paid in life. Let God worry about it at this point. JMO.

FourWinds
03-15-2017, 12:39 PM
They can put him in the general population where he can be raped over and over again by current day monsters.

I'm not big on putting elderly people in prison. I get he deserves to pay. Maybe he has paid in life. Let God worry about it at this point. JMO.

Oh come off it. First, there's nazis in prison and chances are due to his age and Alzheimer's they probably won't put him in general population. Secondly, he's freaking 98. He'll probably be dead in a month or two anyway.

SaintLouieWoman
03-15-2017, 01:19 PM
I guess this goes to show that only the good die young.

RobJohnson
03-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Deport his commie ass. :emperor: