lol wut view!

"What a piece of work ."

http://i34.tinypic.com/2zdoti9.jpg

AlmostThere
11-19-2008, 09:36 PM
lol wut view!

"What a piece of work ."

http://i34.tinypic.com/2zdoti9.jpg

I'm in my 50's. As a teenager I had long hair, wore holey jeans, listened to Rock & Roll and got into my fair share of mischief. Not exactly a choir boy by any stretch.

Why, WHY, would anyone have their tongue split? I do not get that at ALL.

As Maxine warns us:

"Do you realize in 40 years we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos and Rap music will be the Golden Oldies? Now that's scary!"

AmPat
11-20-2008, 04:08 AM
I'm in my 50's. As a teenager I had long hair, wore holey jeans, listened to Rock & Roll and got into my fair share of mischief. Not exactly a choir boy by any stretch.

Why, WHY, would anyone have their tongue split? I do not get that at ALL.

As Maxine warns us:

"Do you realize in 40 years we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos and Rap music will be the Golden Oldies? Now that's scary!"

AND: Middies with hip huggers. How's that visual?:D

enslaved1
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
As Maxine warns us:

No, what's scary will be teaching the nursing home folks how to change diapers while dealing with genital piercings. :eek:

Gingersnap
11-20-2008, 09:55 AM
I could have gone my entire life without seeing that. I would have been happy, too. :eek:

PoliCon
11-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Ah mutilation. Dumbasses.

ralph wiggum
11-20-2008, 03:25 PM
I could have gone my entire life without seeing that. I would have been happy, too. :eek:

On that note, I won't even bother to click the link.

enslaved1
11-20-2008, 05:51 PM
On that note, I won't even bother to click the link.

You know you want to, it's like rubbernecking at a car wreck.