PDA

View Full Version : Trump Beheading Painting ...

ABC
04-22-2017, 09:59 PM
Univ. of Alaska Anchorage displays professor Thomas Chung’s painting that depicts severed head of Trump.

Disgusting beyond belief ...
Just imagine if someone on the right had done this to Obama!!! :livid:

Read more here: http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/trump-beheading-painting-shows-left-wants-conservatives-dead/

Also this, if interested in doing so: #Trump. #UAAhttps://t.co/sTYRe2L3m0

NJCardFan
04-22-2017, 10:51 PM
When some yahoo made a float with Obama in an outhouse, it made the news. This from a tax beneficiary university not one peep.

SarasotaRepub
04-22-2017, 11:43 PM
Chung reportedly told KTTU News he was inspired to paint a beheaded Trump after he “spent days just weeping” in the days following the election.

“After Trump was elected, I spent days just weeping,” Chung said. He said the election results, Trump’s victory over the now twice-failed Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton, were so stunning that even he, not a political person, took note.

“I am a social artist. I deal mostly in ideals of culture and global culture, but this election bled into that,” he complained.

You're a traitor and a piece of rebel scum! Take him away! :vader:

SaintLouieWoman
04-23-2017, 12:26 AM
That "social artist" should have a Secret Service visit. That snowflake wouldn't have made a threat like that to his beloved Obama or Clinton. :livid:

Adam Wood
04-23-2017, 05:45 AM
He has every right to make the painting. He has every right to display the painting. That's what the First Amendment is all about.

What he does not have the right to do is display that painting at federal taxpayer expense. If I can't put up a Nativity on a town square, much less a federally-funded university campus, then this asshole DAMN sure doesn't have the right to express his unbridled hatred on the federal nickel.

This university should lose federal funding immediately until they remove this ridiculous garbage from their campus.

ABC
04-23-2017, 11:44 AM
He has every right to make the painting. He has every right to display the painting. That's what the First Amendment is all about.

What he does not have the right to do is display that painting at federal taxpayer expense. If I can't put up a Nativity on a town square, much less a federally-funded university campus, then this asshole DAMN sure doesn't have the right to express his unbridled hatred on the federal nickel.

This university should lose federal funding immediately until they remove this ridiculous garbage from their campus.

Thanks Adam ...

Was my point exactly. Plus, I heartily agree with all the rest that you posted!

Lanie
04-23-2017, 06:20 PM

I don't understand how he has a legal right to this painting. Couldn't that be interpreted as a threat?

Rockntractor
04-23-2017, 07:27 PM
I don't understand how he has a legal right to this painting. Couldn't that be interpreted as a threat?
They should paddle his ass and send him to his room!

NJCardFan
04-23-2017, 07:54 PM

This is a really good point. It's the same as the pig cop painting at the Capital. Like you said, if they put up a Nativity scene at Christmas and if even 1 person complained, they were forced to take it down. Same should apply here.

teresa margaret
04-23-2017, 08:34 PM
Yeah, the painting should come down - it's not just offensive beyond belief and could be construed as intimidation, it's also butt ugly. I think Tommy here:

https://www.uaa.alaska.edu/academics/college-of-arts-and-sciences/departments/art/faculty/_images/tom-chung-1-of-1.jpg

https://www.uaa.alaska.edu/academics/college-of-arts-and-sciences/departments/art/faculty/chung.cshtml

spent too much time volunteering at the mental institution

Adam Wood
04-23-2017, 11:44 PM
I don't understand how he has a legal right to this painting. Couldn't that be interpreted as a threat?Legally, no. Depicting a President as dead does not actually equate to saying that you're going to kill the President. It's offensive and stupid, but just like the movie that depicted W's assassination, it's not legally a threat. It's protected speech under the First Amendment.