PDA

View Full Version : Thousands of Petitioners tell president-elect to prove his eligibility for office

megimoo
11-22-2008, 08:26 AM
OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL

Petitioners tell president-elect to prove his eligibility for office,Thousands sign online demand, reveal frustration over secrecy .

Thousands of people are jumping aboard a petition that demands documentation of President-elect Barack Obama's eligibility to hold the highest office in the U.S., not just assurances from party officials.

Within only a few hours of its launch, more than 10,000 petitioners today had joined the effort coordinated by WND founder and editor Joseph Farah.

A report accompany Farah's petition explains the many questions raised about Obama's eligibility, from an apparently fabricated "Certification of Live Birth" posted online to questions about what nation's passport he used during to travel to Pakistan.
snip

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81698

d_va
11-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Wouldn't this proof be required "before" you file papers to run for President?

Speedy
11-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Wouldn't this proof be required "before" you file papers to run for President?

Not if you're Black. That would be racist.

lacarnut
11-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Not if you're Black. That would be racist.

Plus the messiah walking on water bit. The Magic Negro is the new Teflon Don.

jinxmchue
11-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Question: if he proves ineligible, would Congressional Democrats vote in favor of removing him from office? Why do I fear that they wouldn't?

Speedy
11-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Question: if he proves ineligible, would Congressional Democrats vote in favor of removing him from office? Why do I fear that they wouldn't?

I doubt they would have a choice.

biccat
11-22-2008, 04:15 PM
They wouldn't because it's a "living document," the national born citizen requirement is outdated.

While I think the Kenya-born allegation is false, the amount of secrecy over every aspect of his life is a bit worrysome.

What is he hiding?

Speedy
11-22-2008, 04:53 PM
I really think that this is going to boil over. It is already breaking out of just the Conservative Blogs and all it takes is just one ruling by a Judge to have this thing snowball into something that will not be stopped.