PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell's daughter alleges abuse against mother

Banacek
05-04-2017, 06:28 PM
The reconciliation honeymoon period between Rosie O'Donnell and her 19-year-old daughter Chelsea is over.

The topsy-turvy relationship has hit a new low with Chelsea accusing her famous mom of abuse, telling The Daily Mail that Rosie once locked her in her bedroom and threatened to attack her with a wine bottle.

Rosie vehemently denies any incident took place, chalking it up to another "sold lie," implying that her daughter was paid to make up tales.

The alleged incident occurred in 2015. After that a chain reaction started in which Chelsea went missing for several days and Rosie said her daughter suffered from mental illness. Chelsea, though, says Rosie knew where she was all along

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/rosie-odonnells-daughter-alleges-abuse-against-mother/ar-BBAIpxq?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

noonwitch
05-05-2017, 09:35 AM
I don't like Rosie, but I also don't believe every Hollywood kid's tale of abuse at the hands of his or her famous parent. I believed Christina Crawford, but I am skeptical most of the time. All the people who claim it usually have an axe to grind against that famous parent.

Rockntractor
05-05-2017, 10:18 AM
I just looked at her picture, I have been abused!

DumbAss Tanker
05-05-2017, 10:52 AM
Being locked in her room for acting like a lunatic, wow, what horrible abuse, I can't imagine how any child could survive that.

:rolleyes:

noonwitch
05-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Being locked in her room for acting like a lunatic, wow, what horrible abuse, I can't imagine how any child could survive that.

:rolleyes:

I know. "Go to your room now" is usually the parent's way to calm down and avoid smacking the brat around.

Rosie: Send her to one of those church-related service projects this summer. The UMC has some good ones around Detroit and they won't bug you about being gay.