PDA

View Full Version : Motherís Day: Director Joss Whedon Grateful for His Mom Being Dead

Banacek
05-16-2017, 06:03 PM
Director Joss Whedon shared a heartwarming message on his Twitter account Sunday in honor of Motherís Day, the day when sons and daughters across the United States celebrate, remember, and express gratitude for the sacrifices that all mothers make to care for their children on a daily basis.

ďToday I gratefully give my mother the gift of having been dead for 25 years and not having to see what a tub of f*ckery our countryís become,Ē the 52-year-old Avengers director tweeted

Today I gratefully give my mother the gift of having been dead for 25 years and not having to see what a tub of f***** our country's become

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/15/mothers-day-love-director-joss-whedon-grateful-mom-dead/

SVPete
05-16-2017, 08:31 PM
Ummmmm ... unless he was speaking a dialect of English with which I'm not familiar or a language that uses English words, but with very different meanings, he seems to be saying he killed his mother.

ABC
05-16-2017, 09:02 PM
Hmmm ...

Wonder if his departed mother, if being given a *choice* between living and dying ...

Would really be so wound up in politics as is he, to give up the ghost for it?

Doubt it! Moron! :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
05-17-2017, 02:32 AM
Joss , go fuck yourself and along with all your stuck up Hollywood butt buddies.

FourWinds
05-17-2017, 10:48 AM
Jesus, what is wrong with this guy?

Banacek
05-17-2017, 01:20 PM
One could say the same about him.