PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Kenyan Birthplace 'well known' - Kenyan Ambassador

GrumpyOldLady
11-24-2008, 02:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Qz101zzXO8E/SSgM8LXMAJI/AAAAAAAAASY/DWrYRRnxCGQ/s320/AMB+Peter+NRO+Ogego.jpg

Story Here (http://theneinblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/kenya-ambassador-to-united-states-his.html)

The Kenyan Ambassador is on record as having said that Obama's KENYAN birthplace is 'well known'.

:mad: Why the hell is this happening? A freak'n foreigner! UGH!

GrumpyOldLady
11-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Place of birth - a mud hut in Kenya.
Religion - Islam
Father - ??

:D

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/obamabc.jpg

jinxmchue
11-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Why doesn't someone ask any of these people what they think of the fact that their statements mean Obama is ineligible to be President? I wonder what their response would be.

BSR
11-24-2008, 04:32 PM
http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/notagain.jpg

Let's focus on his policies people. That's where it matters now.

Mythic
11-24-2008, 08:35 PM
If he was born outside of the US, that means he ran for office knowing he was breaking the law. But I don't think this argument will have a positive outcome if they prove he is from Kenya. African Americans will be furious and there will probably be racism in greater amounts. Biden would become the president most likely, not McCain, meaning Nancy Palosi would technically be the VP and next in command if something happens to Biden. So there really isn't much gain out of this argument. With Obama at least he will screw the country up so democrats wont be favored anymore.

BSR
11-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Ok, lets say he was born in Kenya.. Now what? He isn't going to come out and say he is, so then it has to be proven in a court of law. Obama's legal team will tie it up in the legal system for years. He will still serve out his presidency while both sided fight it out on his legal status. His presidency doesn't get put on hold and this wont be solved in a few weeks time. So this is a red herring and is distracting us from what really matter..... His policies.

What people seem to forget here is the burden of proof rests on the people challenging his citizenship. He provided a copy of his birth certificate. Now its their move.

There is a reason we make fun of the DUmmies here. Lets not become them with this crap.

JB
11-24-2008, 09:05 PM
So this is a red herring and is distracting us from what really matter..... His policies.It's not distracting me and if someone wants to pursue, what's the problem?
He provided a copy of his birth certificate. Now its their move. From what I understand, on his website he provided a Certification of Live Birth, which is not the same as a Birth Certificate. The folks pursuing this want to see his Birth Certificate from Hawaii, that is locked up and can't be released due to state laws. The Hawaii Health Commissioner said "I've seen it" but some people don't buy it. Meh.

If I have these facts incorrect, someone else straighten it out.

BSR
11-24-2008, 09:10 PM
It's not distracting me and if someone wants to pursue, what's the problem?

No problem. We are all free to chase whatever crazy theory, hunch or gut feeling we want. That's what makes this country great. :)

I just want people to get upset when this isn't the "Opeachment" everyone wants.

From what I understand, on his website he provided a Certification of Live Birth, which is not the same as a Birth Certificate. The folks pursuing this want to see his Birth Certificate from Hawaii, that is locked up and can't be released due to state laws. The Hawaii Health Commissioner said "I've seen it" but some people don't buy it. Meh.

And it will take years of legal red tape to wade through it all. It wont change the fact he is still our President.

Mythic
11-24-2008, 09:20 PM
I also agree that this isn't worth dwelling in. But I would like to see his birth certificate. I find it odd that he hides it if there is nothing to lose.

Brweyes
11-25-2008, 05:34 AM
This HOUSE NEGRO is "NOT" I repeat NOT my president!!!!

Moon
11-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Ok, lets say he was born in Kenya.. Now what? He isn't going to come out and say he is, so then it has to be proven in a court of law. Obama's legal team will tie it up in the legal system for years. He will still serve out his presidency while both sided fight it out on his legal status. His presidency doesn't get put on hold and this wont be solved in a few weeks time. So this is a red herring and is distracting us from what really matter..... His policies.

What people seem to forget here is the burden of proof rests on the people challenging his citizenship. He provided a copy of his birth certificate. Now its their move.

There is a reason we make fun of the DUmmies here. Lets not become them with this crap.

I agree. When did you get to be so smart?

Moon
11-25-2008, 07:34 AM

Actually, he is, or rather will be on January 20th.

KCornett
11-25-2008, 07:41 AM
Actually, he is, or rather will be on January 20th.

That is the crux of it..

If we scream from the hilltops about this, we accomplish nothing other than proving that we are the same kinds of sore losers that the DUmmies are.

AmPat
11-25-2008, 08:29 AM
That is the crux of it..

If we scream from the hilltops about this, we accomplish nothing other than proving that we are the same kinds of sore losers that the DUmmies are.
It appears as though some on this board have no problem with the allegation that Obama is not qualified to be President of the United States of America AS SPECIFIED IN THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
If it isn't a "big deal" that he won't prove that he deliberately deceived the American public, what IS a big deal to you? These are serious charges that Obama can easily disprove. Why doesn't he? If he deliberately deceived and continues to stonewall on this issue, it shows he has a despicable character. He already brings serious character questions to the job. These questions would never fly if he were a Republican but this is NOT a partisan issue, it is a Constitutional issue.

The DIMocRATS spent 8 years wasting time on made up crap and far more frivolous issues to be concerned over the wasted effort argument.

If Liberals don't want to know or even pursue the answer, it demonstrates yet again that they love power more than they care for the U.S.A.

GrumpyOldLady
11-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Breaking the law - one of the biggest laws in the land - DOES MATTER.
If this fella isn't an American by birth - or if he holds bi or tri citizenshipt IT DOES MATTER.

What people seem to forget here is the burden of proof rests on the people challenging his citizenship. He provided a copy of his birth certificate. .

Actually, he didn't.

He provided a cyber copy of a certificate of birth - which is different then an original Birth Certificate. It's a whole different document. AND it wasn't provided through official channels but was instead posted on the radical left wing site - Daily KOS.

There are obvious problems with the alleged document. Most notable is the fact that his fathers race is listed as 'african'. There is no such race as African. That would be like saying my race was North American. It's poppycock. That document is bogus.

You are a DU troll, aren't ya?

The FACT is that if the person who is elected POTUS is not eligible for the job then it is definately a VERY BIG DEAL and it DOES MATTER. How the hell can anyone say it doesn't matter? Geeeze .. wake the hell up. Someone bamboozles this country and gets himself elected as freak'n POTUS when he shouldn't be anywhere near the position, it should scare the stuff'n out of you. Instead, I'm hearing calls to forget about it and move on???? What is wrong with people?

If someone robbed a bank and was hiding somewhere would you just say to forget about the robber because he'd already gotten away with it? Hell no. And being POTUS is so much bigger than that.

Unfreak'nbelievable.

Space Gravy
11-25-2008, 09:28 AM
http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/notagain.jpg

No kidding, I still think if this had any legs Hillary would have been all over it in the primary.

bluemeenie
11-25-2008, 02:24 PM
That is the crux of it..

exactely.

If someone robbed a bank and was hiding somewhere would you just say to forget about the robber because he'd already gotten away with it? Hell no. And being POTUS is so much bigger than that.

not really even the same thing..not even close.

It would be more like a group of people screaming and pointing to some black guy on the street and saying he robbed a bank somehow, and we're not sure exactly how. But because he and the robber both had blue jeans on we are gonna accuse him even though they had no conclusive proof and accused only aliby was his shady friend who has been in jail a couple of time before.

Not only do the people who pointed to the black guy look like a bunch of racists, but their screaming about it when they can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt starts to make all the random passers-by start to cross over to the other side of the street and feel bad for the black guy in the first place.

And call me a DU troll if it makes you feel better or you assume it invalidates an argument. IMO that just cements my point even more that your no better then they are.

Moon
11-25-2008, 05:08 PM
It appears as though some on this board have no problem with the allegation that Obama is not qualified to be President of the United States of America AS SPECIFIED IN THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
If it isn't a "big deal" that he won't prove that he deliberately deceived the American public, what IS a big deal to you? These are serious charges that Obama can easily disprove. Why doesn't he? If he deliberately deceived and continues to stonewall on this issue, it shows he has a despicable character. He already brings serious character questions to the job. These questions would never fly if he were a Republican but this is NOT a partisan issue, it is a Constitutional issue.

The DIMocRATS spent 8 years wasting time on made up crap and far more frivolous issues to be concerned over the wasted effort argument.

If Liberals don't want to know or even pursue the answer, it demonstrates yet again that they love power more than they care for the U.S.A.

If this fella isn't an American by birth - or if he holds bi or tri citizenshipt IT DOES MATTER.

Actually, he didn't.

He provided a cyber copy of a certificate of birth - which is different then an original Birth Certificate. It's a whole different document. AND it wasn't provided through official channels but was instead posted on the radical left wing site - Daily KOS.

There are obvious problems with the alleged document. Most notable is the fact that his fathers race is listed as 'african'. There is no such race as African. That would be like saying my race was North American. It's poppycock. That document is bogus.

The FACT is that if the person who is elected POTUS is not eligible for the job then it is definately a VERY BIG DEAL and it DOES MATTER. How the hell can anyone say it doesn't matter? Geeeze .. wake the hell up. Someone bamboozles this country and gets himself elected as freak'n POTUS when he shouldn't be anywhere near the position, it should scare the stuff'n out of you. Instead, I'm hearing calls to forget about it and move on???? What is wrong with people?

Unfreak'nbelievable.

Ask yourselves a simple question...if there was a clear indication that Obama wasn't born in the US, then why didn't the Bush administration investigate it during the primaries when it first came up? Bush still controls the FBI, and will for a couple more months. Is there an investigation going on right now?

I know, I know...I'm just a DU troll. :rolleyes:

BSR
11-25-2008, 05:31 PM

We don't need your racist shit here. :rolleyes:

BSR
11-25-2008, 05:32 PM
I agree. When did you get to be so smart?

When we fell in love..

BSR
11-25-2008, 05:33 PM

Actually, he didn't.

Unfreak'nbelievable.

:rolleyes:

Mythic
11-25-2008, 07:41 PM
You make us look bad when you are racist like that.

It would be more like a group of people screaming and pointing to some black guy on the street and saying he robbed a bank somehow, and we're not sure exactly how. But because he and the robber both had blue jeans on we are gonna accuse him even though they had no conclusive proof and accused only aliby was his shady friend who has been in jail a couple of time before.

Not only do the people who pointed to the black guy look like a bunch of racists, but their screaming about it when they can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt starts to make all the random passers-by start to cross over to the other side of the street and feel bad for the black guy in the first place.

That metaphor was no better than the other one.
1. It doesn't matter that Obama is black, first of all, what matters is he wont show his gift certificate. You don't need to bring race into this. If Obama were white and didn't show his certificate, I would still question his birthplace.

2. Obama is not some random guy on the street, he is the president elect, and as a requirement he has to be born in the USA or USA controlled territory.

3. It can be proved that Obama was not born here if he just showed his original Birth Certificate. I don't see why he has to hide it.

I decided to make a metaphor. Here is a better one.
'A' Student=Obama
Test=Scanned certificate of birth
Notecard=Official Birth Certificate
Teacher=People who trust Obama and feel that whats done is done because he is already president
Students=People who want Obama to prove that he has a valid birth in the US because he has nothing to lose.

---A straight 'A' student is taking a test. The student's name is Obama. In order to pass the class, there is a requirement that he must get an '100%' on the test. Each student is allowed a notecard that can have only notes on it, but it may not contain full paragraphs from the textbook or the letters of the answers to the test.
---When the time is up the teacher asks for his test and the notecard. Obama gives the test to the teacher, and he seems to have passed with a 100%. But he does not give the notecard. The teacher doesn't really care because he is already the best student in the class. But other students are upset because they don't think that it is fair that Obama did not have to show his notecard.
---Obama says that the notecard followed the rules and had no answers on it that he cheated with. But he refused to give it anyway. People became suspicious because if he had not cheated with the notecard, then he should have nothing to lose by turning it in.

Now THAT'S a metaphor.

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2008, 11:27 PM

There really is something wrong with you.

Brweyes
11-26-2008, 05:24 AM
You think I'm racist cause I called him a house negro? I could have called him worse, but I didnt. He hates WHITE people! Did any of you read his books? Have any of you ever hear of BLACK THEOLOGY???? That was the religion his pastor taught all those years (20 years), that blacks are all that matter and white people are evil, blah blah blah. Is that not racism and hate? OH LET ME GUESS, he was listening to his IPOD while in the phew.. give me a break. And when it became a problem for him because we didnt like what he believed in what did he do? Threw his pastor under the bus to shut us up. I am Native American and MY people have been treated worse than any black person out there, EVEN to this day. But I dont HATE or wish any harm to any white or black person out there. So I can call him any damn thing I want. Last time I checked we still had freedom of speech. Oh and I do have black friends and I am married to a white man.

Moon
11-26-2008, 07:32 AM
You think I'm racist cause I called him a house negro? I could have called him worse, but I didnt. He hates WHITE people! Did any of you read his books? Have any of you ever hear of BLACK THEOLOGY???? That was the religion his pastor taught all those years (20 years), that blacks are all that matter and white people are evil, blah blah blah. Is that not racism and hate? OH LET ME GUESS, he was listening to his IPOD while in the phew.. give me a break. And when it became a problem for him because we didnt like what he believed in what did he do? Threw his pastor under the bus to shut us up. I am Native American and MY people have been treated worse than any black person out there, EVEN to this day. But I dont HATE or wish any harm to any white or black person out there. So I can call him any damn thing I want. Last time I checked we still had freedom of speech. Oh and I do have black friends and I am married to a white man.

Yes, you're a racist. You fit every bad stereotype of a racist, too, so either you're completely ignorant, or you're just a troll. Which is it?

linda22003
11-26-2008, 09:27 AM
We do have freedom of speech, but someone who thinks people sit in "phews" in church is abusing hers.

megimoo
11-26-2008, 10:12 AM
We do have freedom of speech, but someone who thinks people sit in "phews" in church is abusing hers.
Spelling Nazi,Nazi,Nazi,Nazi.Isn't it possible for you to ignore a misspelled word ?Does your spine contort at the sight of a small spelling faux pas ?Were you severely beaten as a child for a spelling error ? May I take a chance,please Is It pfew ?

wulfpaw
11-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I heard that the borders on hawaiian birth certificates have a year-by-year different pattern to help offset counterfeiting; and that BO's doesn't match the year he was born. IE: fake..

linda22003
11-26-2008, 10:56 AM
You "heard" it? Where? :)

BSR
11-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Yes, you're a racist. You fit every bad stereotype of a racist, too, so either you're completely ignorant, or you're just a troll. Which is it?

This......

wulfpaw
11-27-2008, 07:35 AM
You "heard" it? Where? :) Can't be sure if it was tv or radio, so I went looking, and found this:
http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/17-certificate-of-live-birth-analysis-part-one
"The (Daily) KOS image security border pattern does not match any known specimen from any known year. It does not match the pre-2006 nor does it match the post-2006 certificate patterns. The placement of the text in all of the pre-2006 and post-2006 certificates are almost identical pixel location matches while the image's text placement does not match any known specimen from any known year. The shape and kerning of the fonts used in the 2006 through 2008 certificates are identical while the shape and kerning of the fonts used in the image does not match any known specimen. The KOS image shows clear signs of tampering such as the mismatch in RGB and error levels, visible indications of the previous location of the erased security border, easily detectable patterns of repeating flaws around the new security border, EXIF data that says the image was last saved with Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh, and finally a technician from Hawaii who confirms it just looks wrong."
http://www.rightsidenews.com/200807211498/editorial/barack-obama-birth-certificate-a-forgery.html

GrumpyOldLady
11-27-2008, 07:47 AM
exactely.
Not only do the people who pointed to the black guy look like a bunch of racists,.

OH BROTHER! That 'you must be a racist if you dare question 'the one' - thing. :rolleyes:

THE FACT IS that the certificate of birth that Daily Kos put out was FAKE.

An obvious FAKE.

And there are people in KENYA who say with certainty that he was born there.

The American people have a right to see his birth certificate.

He has THREE TEAMS OF LAWYERS blocking this.

If he'd just show the damn thing it would all go away.

But obviously there are problems, otherwise he'd show it.

Sonnabend
11-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Brweye

Does Brweye have Eyelids? :D:D

BSR
11-27-2008, 12:14 PM
OH BROTHER! That 'you must be a racist if you dare question 'the one' - thing. :rolleyes:

THE FACT IS that the certificate of birth that Daily Kos put out was FAKE.

An obvious FAKE.

And there are people in KENYA who say with certainty that he was born there.

The American people have a right to see his birth certificate.

He has THREE TEAMS OF LAWYERS blocking this.

If he'd just show the damn thing it would all go away.

But obviously there are problems, otherwise he'd show it.

No, you're a racist if you call President-Elect Obama a "house negro" ...

wulfpaw
11-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Al Quida called him that. I seriously doubt that anyone who used the term here would have come out with it on their own; (the term is abrasive, but not racist. It was used by blacks to describe other blacks, originally). They who were using it here were most likely jumping on the dissin' bandwagon, like using an SNL catchphrase, at best.

lacarnut
11-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Al Quida called him that. I seriously doubt that anyone who used the term here would have come out with it on their own; (the term is abrasive, but not racist. It was used by blacks to describe other blacks, originally). They who were using it here were most likely jumping on the dissin' bandwagon, like using an SNL catchphrase, at best.

Same old, same old with people calling Obama "The Magic Negro."

zBoots
11-30-2008, 02:59 AM
LOL

Thats rich.

People are actually whimpering about terms like magic negro when obama himself is a filthy muslim racist who makes racist comments and racist jokes continuously; while playing the race card, when he is not busy attending a white hating church.

Odd.