PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday

franksolich
11-25-2008, 08:55 AM
How come no Tuesday thread?

I guess the topic of the day could be lurkalot's appearance on national television.

Anybody see that?

How'd she look?

I'll bet great, but I need more assurance.

Gingersnap
11-25-2008, 09:35 AM
It's chilly and a little cloudy out here. We'll get one more decent day before it tanks in time for Thanksgiving.

TOTD: I recorded her appearance. I'm sure she did just great. :)

SaintLouieWoman
11-25-2008, 09:49 AM

I guess the topic of the day could be lurkalot's appearance on national television.

Anybody see that?

How'd she look?

Lurky looked great and did a remarkable job. She was very poised. She made us all proud of her.

Guess no Tuesday thread as SR forgot. The guy to do the annual furnace cleaning was due early this morning. SR helped feed the dogs this am (my usual job) while I got ready for work and let the furnace guy in right after SR left for his office.

Thanks Frank for stepping in. Sometimes I think it's more fun anyway for it to be more extemporaneous and to let all the members step in to start the day thread. This is "volunteer work", not an organized job. Either way is fine. The good folks here always pitch in and help.

JB
11-25-2008, 06:19 PM
This guy drops the ball every week.

SaintLouieWoman
11-25-2008, 06:21 PM
This guy drops the ball every week.d
That's nice of you to volunteer to do it. :D

JB
11-25-2008, 06:29 PM
That's nice of you to volunteer to do it. :DAre you kidding? Why do you think I never volunteered? I'd drop it twice as much.

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Great Thread Frank. :D

Lurkie's a star. I watched when I got home.

SarasotaRepub
11-25-2008, 09:09 PM

Anybody see that?

How'd she look?

LOL!!! Thanks Frank! :D

As my wife mentioned above we were a little busier than normal this morning. I hit the on button on the PC and that was about it.

Then when I saw Lurky was gonna be on TV I figured what the heck...