PDA

View Full Version : 5th Graders Questioned By Police Over Snickering Incident.

Gingersnap
11-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Boys caught snickering at bathroom graffiti

Comments 54 | Recommend 1

November 24, 2008 - 7:14 AM
Wendy Victora
Daily News

BAKER -- Several students were questioned after Baker School officials discovered pictures of breasts and a penis on the wall of the 5th grade bathroom, according to an Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

One boy told the principal that several students were in the bathroom laughing at a drawing on the wall. One of the boys gave him a marker and he drew a picture of a woman's breasts. He said he went back into the bathroom the next day and drew another picture of breasts, according to the report.

Someone had also drawn a picture of a penis on the wall, which caused students to laugh, the report said.

I guess the Sheriff's Office already got all the drunks, theives, murderers, and adult pervs in the county. :D

Police State (http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/bathroom_12990___article.html/picture_wall.html?71)

noonwitch
11-25-2008, 12:24 PM
5th grade boys obsessed with sex? Wow, what a surprise.

When my brother was in 5th grade, he used to "borrow" my dad's Playboys and show them to me and my sister. He also would share them with his peers. It was all pretty normal.

The school should deal out the punishment for graffiti on bathroom walls, not the police. One suggestion is to make the guilty party or parties clean it up during detention.

JB
11-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Several students were questioned after Baker School officials discovered pictures of breasts and a penis on the wall of the 5th grade bathroomI'm snickering just thinking about it. :p

boobies.

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm snickering just thinking about it. :p

boobies.

Bodacious set of ta-tas.

I understad completely. If I had breasts I'd never stop touching myself.

Gingersnap
11-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Bodacious set of ta-tas.

I understad completely. If I had breasts I'd never stop touching myself.

Guys. :rolleyes:

Trust me, if women had a set of external junk, we'd never stop calling the plastic surgeon's office. :p

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey. We can't help it with such a titillating subject. :p

And anyway, all men are really thirteen.

Gingersnap
11-25-2008, 09:14 PM
And anyway, all men are really thirteen.

That old, huh? Who knew? :D

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2008, 09:16 PM
That old, huh? Who knew? :D

And fart jokes are always funny. :p