PDA

View Full Version : He Scores And The Crowd Goes Wild!

Gingersnap
11-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Crowd cheered Metrodome sexcapade
Last update: November 25, 2008 - 3:38 PM

While the Iowa Hawkeyes were scoring at will on the field Saturday night, two fans from the Hawkeye State also were scoring elsewhere in the Metrodome.

Police say that a man and woman were "having relations" in one of the bathroom stalls as a crowd cheered them on.

The man, 26 and from Linden, Iowa, and the woman 38 and from Carroll, Iowa, were cited for misdemeanor indecent conduct. He was released to his girlfriend and she to her husband, police said.

A security guard came upon the scene in the handicapped stall, police said. Police were summoned, and they separated the two.

Both were intoxicated, said Deputy Police Chief Chuck Miner.

I'll bet those drive-home discussions were really, really interesting.

Bye, Bye, Baby. (http://www.startribune.com/local/35084269.html)

asdf2231
11-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Crowd cheered Metrodome sexcapade
Last update: November 25, 2008 - 3:38 PM

While the Iowa Hawkeyes were scoring at will on the field Saturday night, two fans from the Hawkeye State also were scoring elsewhere in the Metrodome.

Police say that a man and woman were "having relations" in one of the bathroom stalls as a crowd cheered them on.

The man, 26 and from Linden, Iowa, and the woman 38 and from Carroll, Iowa, were cited for misdemeanor indecent conduct. He was released to his girlfriend and she to her husband, police said.

A security guard came upon the scene in the handicapped stall, police said. Police were summoned, and they separated the two.

Both were intoxicated, said Deputy Police Chief Chuck Miner.

I got a funny mental image of a cop with a garden hose spraying them down like someone trying to get Rex off the neighbor's pooch! :D

megimoo
11-25-2008, 08:33 PM
I'll bet those drive-home discussions were really, really interesting.

Bye, Bye, Baby. (http://www.startribune.com/local/35084269.html)
She’s one classy broad.And her husband must be a 'beaut' !

ralph wiggum
11-25-2008, 09:01 PM
He was released to his girlfriend and she to her husband, police said.

:eek: :eek:.....

Bubba Dawg
11-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Okay, please allow me to take the moral high ground here.

There could be a perfectly good reason he was giving her the Love Tussle in the bathroom that would vindicate them both.....maybe they had a bet and she was paying off.

Now aren't you ashamed of yourselves for being so quick to judge?:cool:

Before you go to sleep tonight I want you to think about what you have done.