PDA

View Full Version : Angry Mom Shannon Watts Calls Trump Racist Because He Wants To Help A Sick Baby

Banacek
07-05-2017, 06:32 PM
I never actually want to get inside the mind of a liberal, that would be frightening, but I am fascinated by their thought process. There are literally pissed off at everything and I get the impression they just sit around trying to think of ways to make everyone as miserable as they are. I know for a fact that they compete with each other to say the most horrible things and anti-gunner Shannon Watts just proved that. The founder of Moms Demand Action accused President Trump of racism because he wants to help a sick baby.

If you have been able to see any news other than the mediaís feud with Donald Trump, you may have noticed this story from England. There is a terminally ill baby named Charlie Gard. he suffers from a genetic disorder and has brain damage. Because socialized medicine is terrible, a UK court has ruled that little Charlie can no longer be kept alive by machines and will not be allowed to undergo experimental therapy that could potentially save his life.

Trump, like anyone who isnít a ghoul, was heartbroken by this and offered to help

https://downtrend.com/71superb/angry-mom-shannon-watts-calls-trump-racist-because-he-wants-to-help-a-sick-baby