PDA

View Full Version : Damon Wayans Jr. Wishes White People A Happy ‘Racist Day’

Banacek
07-06-2017, 02:22 PM
There are so many damn Wayans, I’m not even sure which one this is. If I had to guess I’d say he’s the unfunny untalented one. Maybe that doesn’t narrow it down enough. In any case Daman Wayans Jr. tweeted out a really shitty 4th of July message equating our country’s independence with racism.

“Happy white people proud of their racist ancestors day,” wrote Wayans.

As you can imagine, this tweet didn’t go over so well. Many people rightfully pointed out that the country Wayans seems to hate so much is the only place on Earth where he’d be able to send out such a disrespectful message. Obviously the fact that Wayans has the freedom to be a complete asshole is lost on him and in fact he made things worse by trying to explain his awfulness:

“A joke some took too personally. So what. Jokes aren’t illegal,” wrote Wayans.

No, jokes aren’t illegal but that doesn’t mean everything he wants to say is appropriate. It’s also not illegal to be offended by things that are offensive. While we are on the subject, in what way is this a joke? He’s shitting all over the greatest nation the world has ever known, saying it was founded on racism by racists to benefit other racists

He should move to South Sudan and help out the people there.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/damon-wayans-jr-wishes-white-people-a-happy-racist-day

jinxmchue
07-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Someone needs to give that idiot a history lesson on exactly who it was who ended slavery in the UK and US. Hint: it was white people.

eismann82
07-07-2017, 11:39 AM
I'd like to hear his opinion on Biblical texts referring to slaves

sent from my jitter bug😎

Dlr Pyro
07-07-2017, 12:03 PM
He should move to South Sudan and help out the people there.

I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for his sub par acting career in Sudan.

SVPete
07-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Damon, go to South Chicago!