PDA

View Full Version : CNNís Smerconish: ĎIf You Act Like a HansA**holeSolo,í You Should Be Outed

Banacek
07-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Wednesday on his SiriusXM radio show, Michael Smerconish, also a weekend host for CNN, responded to a callerís question asking for his view on the privacy of an anonymous Reddit poster, who claimed credit for creating a GIF file tweeted by President Donald Trump last weekend.

That file showed a confrontation between Trump and WWE CEO Vince McMahon at a wrestling event in 2007 with the CNN logo superimposed over McMahonís face. CNNís Andrew Kaczynski had reportedly tracked the Reddit poster but declined to make public the user identity.

Smerconish told the caller he wished the userís identity was known given some posts he allegedly made were bigoted, racist and anti-Semitic.

ďIím kind of wishing that they had already identified him Ö because I thought that the image of ó Iím no authority on HanAssholeSolo ó but the image that he tweeted of all the CNN personalities with Stars of David I thought was offensive and when they figured out who he was, I would have been comfortable ó youíre asking me a direct question, so Iím giving a direct answer ó I would have been comfortable with them saying hereís who this knucklehead is. You know, this is the guy who has posted these bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic posts. And by the way, you know who says they were racist, bigoted and anti-Semitic? The guy who wrote them

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/07/06/cnns-smerconish-act-like-hansaholesolo-outed/

Rockntractor
07-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Hey Michael are you tired of losing yet?

ralph wiggum
07-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Hey Michael are you tired of losing yet?
Nope. They just double down on losing ideas, narratives & memes.