PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen Just Moved Closer To Home.

Gingersnap
11-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Gordon Ramsay's 'grovelling apology' as he admits to meeting alleged mistress four times

By Richard Simpson and Arthur Martin
Last updated at 6:10 PM on 26th November 2008

Gordon Ramsay has made a grovelling apology to wife Tana Ramsay, after admitting to meeting 'mistress' Sarah Symonds four times, it was alleged today.
The television chef was forced to admit to his wife that he does know Symonds, who insists she has been his mistress for seven years.

But he told his wife - who appears to be prepared to stand by him - that they have only met on four occasions. The couple appeared near their Wandsworth hand-in-hand, in a show of marital solidarity despite the possibility that further lurid revelations will emerge later this week.

Gordon, 42, and Tana, 33, are said to have pledged to save their twelve year marriage, with the normally hard television chef offering his wife a grovelling apology in the light of the devastating claims.
While the chef refused to apologise directly for any affair, a source told The Daily Mirror Ramsay said: 'I'm so sorry I've put Tana through this.

'I've apologised to her and I feel absolutely dreadful. She really doesn't deserve all this grief.'

The source added: 'He is so remorseful over putting her and the kids through such an ordeal. He's also very angry . He says a lot of it is complete b******'.

However, Symonds claims that she enjoyed regular 'phone sex sessions lasting up to an hour a time.
And she also claims she can prove she had sex with the chef because she can identify an intimate scar on his body, reported The Mirror.

Tana has met the tawdry set of claims about her husband with a wall of silence.

Can't any of these people act normal?

Idiot (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1089097/Gordon-Ramsays-grovelling-apology-admits-meeting-alleged-mistress-times.html)

BadCat
11-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Can't any of these people act normal?

Idiot (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1089097/Gordon-Ramsays-grovelling-apology-admits-meeting-alleged-mistress-times.html)

I don't get it, his wife is far more attractive than the dominatrix.

And I bet she'd like to beat him quite a bit right now too.

Gingersnap
11-26-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't get it, his wife is far more attractive than the dominatrix.

And I bet she'd like to beat him quite a bit right now too.

And I bet he'd be willing to let her rather than go through a divorce and lose millions as well as the controlling interest in all those restaurants. :D

Gingersnap
11-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Bumping for amusement.