PDA

View Full Version : August Busch IV, ex-CEO of Anheuser-Busch, arrested for trying to fly helicopter whil

eismann82
07-11-2017, 11:22 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/11/august-busch-iv-ex-ceo-anheuser-busch-arrested-for-trying-to-fly-helicopter-while-intoxicated.html

The former CEO of Anheuser-Busch, August Adolphus Busch IV, was arrested after he landed a helicopter in an Illinois business park Monday afternoon and returned appearing too intoxicated to take off, officials said Tuesday.*

sent from my jitter bug😎

SarasotaRepub
07-12-2017, 08:57 AM
SaintLouieWoman and I saw this story yesterday.

Those crazy Busch's!!!! This nut needs a keeper.

noonwitch
07-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Are they sure this guy doesn't have any Kennedy blood running through his veins?

Rockntractor
07-12-2017, 11:25 AM
What an idiot, he should have waited until he got up in the air before he downed the six pack.

SaintLouieWoman
07-12-2017, 07:04 PM
It must have been some a drug. He passed the alcohol test, but they said that he was taken to a hospital where they must have done a blood test. He has had many other problems with the law, but always got off. One included the death of a woman in his home plus numerous traffic incidents.

The Busch family seems to think they're above the law. A friend of ours used to be with the STL County police and also later associated with a private investigation firm, and would only laugh and say "I could tell you so many stories about them". Drat, he never tells the stories. :blue: