PDA

View Full Version : Mediaite Tried So Hard To Make A Black Intern Look Like A White Supremacist

Banacek
07-12-2017, 04:57 PM
The congressional intern Mediaite cast as a white supremacist Wednesday is actually black, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

Nate Washington is a black conservative attending Western Kentucky University and is a former intern of Republican Sen. Tom Cotton.

Mediaite contributor Caleb Ecarma implied that Nate Washington is a white supremacist by linking his use of the term “cuck” to alt-right and neo-Nazi groups and framing his political views as racist, all the while leaving out mention of his race.

“He 100 percent tried to cast me as a white supremacist,” Washington told The DCNF.

Washington referred to House Speaker Paul Ryan as a “cuck,” to the British as “faggots” and to Americans as “the superior race,” Ecarma reported, based on a recording he obtained while talking to Washington at a party. Washington told TheDCNF Ecarma recorded him and his two roommates without their permission

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/mediaite-tried-so-hard-to-make-a-black-intern-look-like-a-white-supremacist/

eismann82
07-12-2017, 05:15 PM
The recordings were all recorded without my or either of my roommates’ consent. I’m not going to speak on anything that was said during that recording,”*

Not so talkative now?

Washington told The DCNF. “But I was certainly intoxicated at the time and so was everyone else.”

Oh ok, that excuses his comments. 😤

sent from my jitter bug😎