PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Ceasefire Asks for 72-Hours Where ‘Nobody Kills Anybody’

Banacek
07-13-2017, 06:07 PM
Baltimore Ceasefire is asking residents of the city to make the first weekend of August a special one in which “nobody kills anybody.”

In a press release announcing the dates of August 4 through August 6, Baltimore Ceasefire explained that it is seeking a “72-hour ceasefire” where residents can have “cookouts, block parties, neighborhood cleanups” and other “positive community-based activities” instead of hiding in their homes or attending and/or planning funerals.

Breitbart News reported that Baltimore’s murder rate is over twice that of Chicago and that Baltimore leads other, much larger cities, in terms of its raw number of murders. WJZ reported that the number of murders in Baltimore between January 1, 2017, and July 7, 2017, was higher than the number in Philadelphia, even though Philadelphia “has two and a half times the population.” Moreover, the number of murders in Baltimore is higher than the number in New York City, even though NYC “is almost 14 times larger.”

Bulletmore need not worry, Chicago will take up the slack !

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/12/baltimore-ceasefire-asks-two-days-nobody-kills-anybody/

Dlr Pyro
07-13-2017, 06:17 PM
no murders for 72 hours?

My town has only had 2 murders in the past 16 years and none in the past 12 years. I realize I live in a conservative white cracker neighborhood in South Orange County, but seriously Baltimore, how about setting your goals a little higher?

Rockntractor
07-13-2017, 07:03 PM
Send them more ammunition.

NJCardFan
07-13-2017, 07:57 PM
Ought to tell you something when they use terms like cease fire. And, of course, it's another city that's been under Democrat rule for decades. They haven't had a Republican mayor in 50 years. And, of course, it's another predominantly black city that resembles the 3rd world crime ridden despotic shitholes of Africa. Of course it's racist of me to say that. :rolleyes:

Angry Old White Man
07-13-2017, 10:55 PM
Send them more ammunition.

My first thought again, and bigger ammunition so the survival rate isn't so great. Sounds callous I know but we're talking about wild animals walking among us.

Rockntractor
07-13-2017, 11:08 PM
My first thought again, and bigger ammunition so the survival rate isn't so great. Sounds callous I know but we're talking about wild animals walking among us.
Simple mathematics, reduce the number of perpetrators.
Fewer mosquitos = less mosquito bites.

ralph wiggum
07-13-2017, 11:56 PM
Been to Baltimore a few times. Having now watched the TV series "The Wire", feel lucky I survived.

SVPete
07-14-2017, 08:30 AM
Dear Baltimore,

Remember when Mayor Rawlings attacked police officers for doing their duty? (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/freddie-gray-death-baltimore-mayor-stephanie-rawlings-blake-want-answers/) Remember when State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby prosecuted police officers for doing their duty (and lost 2 of the 3 cases tried, the third ending in a hung jury)?

Why aren't you enjoying the predictable and natural consequences of their actions? For which you clamored and rioted?