PDA

View Full Version : Jail for music teacher, 54, who blames male student, 17, for tricking her into having

eismann82
07-15-2017, 08:08 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/15/jail-for-music-teacher-54-who-blames-male-student-17-for-tricking-her-into-having-sex-like-used-car-salesman.html

Therese Gunn, the 54-year-old former teacher at South Gwinnett High School, told the court that she was sorry but that the student was “like a used car salesman,”*The Atlanta Journal-Consitution reported.

This poor, sweet gentle flower. Like a used car salesman? Shame on that young man for his seductive actions. Lol too funny[emoji23] [emoji15]

sent from my jitter bug😎

SVPete
07-15-2017, 08:30 AM
From the linked article:

Gunn entered the guilty plea and was sentenced to 90 days in prison, despite her lawyer's push for house arrest. She will be on probation for 10 years.

"90 days in prison"? Why do I suspect a 54 year-old-male teacher doing a 17YO girl student would get years rather than days in prison?

eismann82
07-15-2017, 08:44 AM
From the linked article:

"90 days in prison"? Why do I suspect a 54 year-old-male teacher doing a 17YO girl student would get years rather than days in prison?
That would be the guy's fault, of course. There is a double standard in these cases, the preconceived notions that if a young man has relations with a teacher, it's his doing. Even myself, when I hear of stories of a young guy with his female teacher, I think awesome, wish it happened to me in school, my ignorance. When it's a guy teacher with a young girl, I think, that scumbag teacher, cut his ba**s off

sent from my jitter bug😎

Retread
07-15-2017, 10:17 AM
The guy had to be driven by abnormal hormones to chase that.

eismann82
07-15-2017, 10:49 AM
The guy had to be driven by abnormal hormones to chase that.
Hahahaha, maybe visually impaired

sent from my jitter bug😎

Angry Old White Man
07-15-2017, 11:26 AM
The real question here did he get passing grades ?

Zathras
07-15-2017, 01:21 PM
The real question here did he get passing grades ?

In the subject she was teaching or the sex? :evil-grin:

SaintLouieWoman
07-15-2017, 04:12 PM
I doubt if it would take that much to pass the subject she taught---orchestra. :rolleyes: He must have been a poor unfortunate kid who never got dates. Some 54 year old women look hot----look at Macron's wife at 64 or 65. She doesn't look hot, but she's probably a beautiful soul. Well, probably not that either considering she's luring kids to her place with pot.