PDA

View Full Version : opinions on feminism- millennial style

shopkinslpskids
07-18-2017, 07:53 AM
I was raised by the typical feminist...which is just a woman who had a job and believed men and women are equal. I feel like we women had equal rights long ago. I don't consider the sexual revolution freeing...I saw lots of broken hearts in college dorms. To me, abortion is a way that the man gets off scott-free. What I find particularly shocking is the Feminist embrace of Islam with speakers like Linda Sarsour. Personally, I'd deport her if I was in charge.
There seems to be a backlash against this in the opposite direction where young men aren't getting married or having children at all. They cite unfair practices in divorce, but I haven't seen that. I have seen the psycho feminazi types, but that isn't every woman.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

noonwitch
07-18-2017, 10:12 AM
I consider myself a feminist, but I am an Xer and most women in my generation don't consider themselves to be feminists. I am baffled by the younger generation's confusion regarding Islam and women. The protests against Ayaan Hirsi Ali in particular mystify me. Have they even read her books(s)? She is a feminist.

shopkinslpskids
07-18-2017, 10:37 AM
I consider myself a feminist, but I am an Xer and most women in my generation don't consider themselves to be feminists. I am baffled by the younger generation's confusion regarding Islam and women. The protests against Ayaan Hirsi Ali in particular mystify me. Have they even read her books(s)? She is a feminist.I honestly don't get it accept that it's the bleeding heart mentality. If you can claim victim status, you have a Liberal ally.

shopkinslpskids
07-18-2017, 10:38 AM
I consider myself a feminist, but I am an Xer and most women in my generation don't consider themselves to be feminists. I am baffled by the younger generation's confusion regarding Islam and women. The protests against Ayaan Hirsi Ali in particular mystify me. Have they even read her books(s)? She is a feminist.I'm a big fan of Bridgette Gabriel and Pam Gellar.