07-19-2017, 11:45 AM
1) Kristen Bell
2)Dax Shepard
3)Chris Evans

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

noonwitch
07-19-2017, 01:33 PM
No Rosie O'Donnell or Babs Streisand?

The only person on your list that I recognize is Kristin Bell.

SVPete
07-19-2017, 02:33 PM
I barely recognize Bell's name - had to Wiki her, and thereby found she's married to Dax Shepard. If those 3 are obnoxious, they're parvenu obnoxoids.

Rosie, Babs, Jane Fonda, Kathy (the) Griffin have well established and earned obnoxoid status. Dan Blather, Ed Asner, Mike Farrell, and Carroll O'Connor come to mind as male obnoxoids.

DumbAss Tanker
07-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Hanoi Jane, Babs, Ed Assnerd...those would be Hall of Famers to me, but they have so much competition from the likes of Depp, Penn, Perry, and so many others.

Banacek
07-19-2017, 04:15 PM
There is so much material to wok with,I think you need to create separate categories male, female, or whatever LBGTXVLKUMG it would call itself.

Maybe age groups as well, under 30, 30 - 60, over 60.

Personally I would chose

1) Rosie O'Donnell
2) Rosie O'Donnell
3) Rosie O'Donnell

She takes up three positions.

SVPete
07-19-2017, 04:49 PM
There is so much material to wok with,I think you need to create separate categories male, female, or whatever LBGTXVLKUMG it would call itself.

Maybe age groups as well, under 30, 30 - 60, over 60.

Personally I would chose

1) Rosie O'Donnell
2) Rosie O'Donnell
3) Rosie O'Donnell

She takes up three positions.

M/F/??

shopkinslpskids
07-19-2017, 07:22 PM
No Rosie O'Donnell or Babs Streisand?

The only person on your list that I recognize is Kristin Bell.Oh they're on my longer list. These three have really heinous tweets, thus they're top position.

shopkinslpskids
07-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Hanoi Jane, Babs, Ed Assnerd...those would be Hall of Famers to me, but they have so much competition from the likes of Depp, Penn, Perry, and so many others.Jane Fonda should have been deported long ago.

Rockntractor
07-19-2017, 07:59 PM
Jane Fonda should have been deported long ago.

Or disemboweled.

shopkinslpskids
07-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Or disemboweled.Yes

cadillac shark
07-19-2017, 09:31 PM
The most obnoxious of the obnoxious that haven't been mentioned yet... Rob Reiner, Sulu, Stephen King... the list goes-on forever, practically.

NJCardFan
07-19-2017, 10:49 PM
If we're going with actions and not just words, mine would be:

Jane Fonda-Guilty of sedition if not outright treason by giving comfort to the enemy during the Vietnam war going so far as to have her picture taken sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun battery, a gun used to shoot down American planes.

Sean Penn-Hobnobbed with Saddam Hussein and Hugo Chavez. The former responsible for gross human rights violations and the latter setting his country on a path to the point where people have to hunt rats, cats, and dogs in order to survive while his family and political allies live in luxury and comfort.

Dennis Rodman-Anyone who's BFF's with Kim Jung Un is a scumbag of the highest degree. Forget that North Korea is an enemy both militarily and politically, the Kim family have committed such acts of brutality against their people by either starving them or throwing them into gulags. I simply cannot understand how someone can respect someone like this.

(Dis)Honorable mention-Beyonce/Jay-Z for their cozying up to the Castros and Kevin Spacey for sucking up to Chavez.

Most celebrities are blowhards who couldn't find their own asses with both hands, a map, and a Sherpa and fall into the category of liberal because they can afford to be. But these people go so far as to rub elbows with these brutal dictators and communist regimes but who would refuse to live in those countries.

shopkinslpskids
07-20-2017, 12:52 AM

Jane Fonda-Guilty of sedition if not outright treason by giving comfort to the enemy during the Vietnam war going so far as to have her picture taken sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun battery, a gun used to shoot down American planes.

Sean Penn-Hobnobbed with Saddam Hussein and Hugo Chavez. The former responsible for gross human rights violations and the latter setting his country on a path to the point where people have to hunt rats, cats, and dogs in order to survive while his family and political allies live in luxury and comfort.

Dennis Rodman-Anyone who's BFF's with Kim Jung Un is a scumbag of the highest degree. Forget that North Korea is an enemy both militarily and politically, the Kim family have committed such acts of brutality against their people by either starving them or throwing them into gulags. I simply cannot understand how someone can respect someone like this.

(Dis)Honorable mention-Beyonce/Jay-Z for their cozying up to the Castros and Kevin Spacey for sucking up to Chavez.

Most celebrities are blowhards who couldn't find their own asses with both hands, a map, and a Sherpa and fall into the category of liberal because they can afford to be. But these people go so far as to rub elbows with these brutal dictators and communist regimes but who would refuse to live in those countries.Great list, didn't know that about scumbag Sean Penn.

I think Generation Z is catching on about Hollywood. Movies and pop idol sales are low.

noonwitch
07-20-2017, 09:37 AM

Most celebrities are blowhards who couldn't find their own asses with both hands, a map, and a Sherpa and fall into the category of liberal because they can afford to be. But these people go so far as to rub elbows with these brutal dictators and communist regimes but who would refuse to live in those countries.

I would disagree to some degree about Rodman. He's a useful idiot for Obama and for Trump with his relationship with Lil' Kim. He's one of the only Americans to get that close to Kim. He travels with an entourage, a good place for a CIA plant. I also have a personal theory that Rodman is somewhere on the autism spectrum and in his case, it makes him a strange and interesting person to the North Koreans. Trump should make him Ambassador-you act crazy, we send you a crazy diplomat.

Lanie
07-20-2017, 11:35 AM
I'm pretty sure Kathy Griffin gets it hands down.

SVPete
07-20-2017, 12:19 PM
Sean Penn is a classic Red Diaper Baby, IIRC. Don't know if he's a Doper, too. Was RDDB Rush's or Savage's pet saying?

I'm pretty sure Kathy Griffin gets it hands down.

Recently, yeah. But Jane Fonda's and Babs' obnoxiousness is aged like fine wine, IMO.

Banacek
07-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Another Candidate

Alyssa Milano Launches ‘Patriot Not Partisan’ Project to Hold Trump ‘Accountable’ for Russian ‘Collusion’

Actress and political activist Alyssa Milano has launched a website aimed at providing voters with tools to contact their Congressional representatives to urge them to hold President Donald Trump and his administration “accountable” for supposed “collusion” with Russia during the presidential election.

With the social media hashtag #PatriotNotPartisan, Milano and actor Misha Collins told the Daily Beast their new initiative “allows you to contact your representative, via phone, email or video, and demand they take action now” and “hold the Trump administration accountable for collusion with Russia.”

“It’s very easy to sit behind our computers and bitch about the administration, but in everything I do I want to empower people to make a difference and know in themselves that they can make a difference,” Milano said

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/21/alyssa-milano-launches-patriot-not-partisan-project-to-explain-russian-collusion-to-voters/