PDA

View Full Version : wouldn't it be funny Islam vs Christianity

shopkinslpskids
07-19-2017, 07:20 PM
If Liberal atheists fought to bring Muslims here to oppose Christians & then the religious Christians and Muslims created a powerful alliance against those very same Liberals. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Apache
07-20-2017, 12:11 AM
If Liberal atheists fought to bring Muslims here to oppose Christians & then the religious Christians and Muslims created a powerful alliance against those very same Liberals. [emoji23]

Islam is nothing like any other major religion on Earth and is diametrically opposed to Christian beliefs. They claim ancestry to Hebrew figures, yet want Jews destroyed, hate Jews and women are to be owned.... Lying, for their own ends, is acceptable even to converted KUFAR (as they are not REAL Muslims)....

Islam is conquer and subjugate everyone else... The Left has a better grasp with Islam than Christians ever will ...

shopkinslpskids
07-20-2017, 12:49 AM
Islam is nothing like any other major religion on Earth and is diametrically opposed to Christian beliefs. They claim ancestry to Hebrew figures, yet want Jews destroyed, hate Jews and women are to be owned.... Lying, for their own ends, is acceptable even to converted KUFAR (as they are not REAL Muslims)....

Islam is conquer and subjugate everyone else... The Left has a better grasp with Islam than Christians ever will ...Sadly, I agree. However, I've seen some alliances in France over gay marriage. Personally, I think Islam should be banned until terror attacks stop. Give the mosques to homeless shelters & deport.

noonwitch
07-20-2017, 09:39 AM
Prior to 9-11 and the subsequent invasion of Iraq a little later, the Muslims of Dearborn voted for the GOP faithfully.

shopkinslpskids
07-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Prior to 9-11 and the subsequent invasion of Iraq a little later, the Muslims of Dearborn voted for the GOP faithfully.I didn't know that!