PDA

View Full Version : California May Let People Dissolve Their Corpses to Stop Climate Change

Banacek
07-25-2017, 04:28 PM
California lawmakers are considering a bill that would legalize “liquid cremation,” an “environmentally-friendly” process of using a chemical base mixture to destroy human remains as an alternative to cremation, which critics say causes pollution and climate change.

If Assembly Bill 967, known as “Human remains disposal: alkaline hydrolysis: licensure and regulation,” passes, Californians could be allowed to dissolve their loved ones’ remains by the year 2020.

This is reportedly the third attempt to pass such legislation

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/07/25/climate-change-california-may-let-people-dissolve-their-corpses/

SVPete
07-25-2017, 05:35 PM
Provided it's sanitary, I see no problem allowing the process. That said, I have a feeling that it's another shell game, moving emissions from the dissolving process back to the production of the chemicals, much as electric cars move their emissions from tailpipes back to coal or natural gas fired power generation facilities' smokestacks.

Rockntractor
07-25-2017, 06:19 PM
Provided it's sanitary, I see no problem allowing the process. That said, I have a feeling that it's another shell game, moving emissions from the dissolving process back to the production of the chemicals, much as electric cars move their emissions from tailpipes back to coal or natural gas fired power generation facilities' smokestacks.
One of the byproducts is oil or biodiesel, you could fly a jet around the world on Michael Moore, smells like bacon.

ABC
07-25-2017, 06:27 PM
Haven't certain mobsters raised this art to a science ...

And been doing this for years and years? :single_eye:

Rockntractor
07-25-2017, 07:39 PM

Not that hard, a kiddie pool a few gallons of muriatic acid, it works faster if you reduce the workpiece to smaller chunks, best to start before subject breaks down from temperature.

noonwitch
07-26-2017, 09:35 AM

Charles Manson used lime on the bodies of at least one of his victims.