PDA

View Full Version : Black People Freak Out On White Woman For Opening A Restaurant In Their Neighborhood

Banacek
07-26-2017, 01:30 PM
When black gangbangers kill a little kid or gang rape a young girl there is zero outrage, but God help it if a white woman opens a restaurant in their neighborhood. Angry blacks took to the streets to protest a white woman who dared to open a legal business in a Brooklyn neighborhood that they consider off-limits to anyone with the wrong skin color. They are accusing this woman of racism and cultural appropriation as well as demanding reparations from her.

This story is almost incomprehensible to anyone who isnít an idiot. The basic deal here is that Becca Brennan, the offending white woman, opened the Summerhill restaurant in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. Not only are blacks angry that she is part of the gentrification of the area, but they are furious that she took a picture of a drink in front of a bullet hole in the wall. What?

This is no bullshit. Brennan posted a picture of a cocktail that she serves at the restaurant in front of a wall that has what looks like a bullet hole

https://downtrend.com/71superb/black-people-freak-out-on-white-woman-for-opening-a-restaurant-in-their-neighborhood

noonwitch
07-26-2017, 02:08 PM
At least we've been through this in Detroit and the people here finally realize that trying to keep white people from owning businesses in the city only means Arabs will buy them, instead. And they don't hire black people to work in their stores.

It took Detroit almost 50 years and bankruptcy to learn that, however.

Rockntractor
07-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Black people love my cooking because I cook a lot like blacks did 30 plus years ago.

DumbAss Tanker
07-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Black people love my cooking because I cook a lot like blacks did 30 plus years ago.

Ain't nothin' like that ol'-time chateaubriand and beef Wellington!

:biggrin-new: