PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Scaramucci wife files for divorce report says

eismann82
07-29-2017, 11:22 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce-report-says.html

sent from my jitter bug[emoji41]

SaintLouieWoman
07-29-2017, 11:26 PM
For some reason I can't pull up the link, but I had seen it on another source. Apparently she doesn't like nor approves of the way he's going out of his way to suck up to Trump. Odd. There has to be another reason, but who knows? It's no one's business but theirs.

SVPete
07-30-2017, 10:42 AM
... Apparently she doesn't like nor approves of the way he's going out of his way to suck up to Trump. Odd. There has to be another reason, but who knows? It's no one's business but theirs.

A year or two ago I would have thought it crazy that people might end family relationships over partisan politics. Trump-Haters have proven me wrong on that point, of late. I still have trouble believing this divorce filing is entirely due to Trump. Such things tend to be years in development (though they've only been married 3 years or so).

ABC
07-30-2017, 12:14 PM
Apparently she doesn't like nor approves of the way he's going out of his way to suck up to Trump. Odd. There has to be another reason, but who knows?

I agree with you. I think there is more to this than meets the eye ...

This woman just had to know exactly what kind of man Scaramucci was *before* she married him 3 short years ago.