PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton, the epitome of white privilege lectures white parents about racism

Banacek
07-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Webster decides to use images to define words someday, Chelsea Clinton’s face will be right next to the words ‘white’ and ‘privilege’. Seriously, if there is such a thing as white privilege, Hillary’s daughter has lots and lots and lots of it.

Sure Chelsea, white people love being lectured by other white people about racism. That seems totally legit and meaningful. *eye roll*

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/07/30/serio-chelsea-clinton-the-epitome-of-white-privilege-lectures-white-parents-about-racism/

SaintLouieWoman
07-30-2017, 11:42 PM
You don't get much more privileged than Chelsea. She's almost more annoying than her mother. Every time Chelsea opens her mouth or tweets, she reveals how clueless she is. Plus you don't get much whiter than her, either. She's very pale. She should lecture everyone on white privilege. She's the poster child for it.

noonwitch
07-31-2017, 09:25 AM
That's a lecture? 2 lines in a tweet?

NJCardFan
07-31-2017, 03:00 PM

Yes it is and it's especially hypocritical coming from someone who hasn't done a thing to earn what she has. She got into Stanford because of who she, or rather who her father is then upon graduation, when most fresh college graduates are struggling to find meaningful employment in their field of study and when they do, it certainly isn't for over $500k like she got right out of college. And don't get me started on her $10 million Manhattan apartment which in itself it a pretty good trick considering her parents were flat broke when they left the White House. Oh, we'll leave out the whopper her mother told us about Chelsea jogging around the Twin Towers right before the first plane hit on 9/11. So, yeah, she's a hypocrite. Sad thing is leftists eat it up like it's lobster.

Oh, and let's not forget that she married money as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVPete
07-31-2017, 04:14 PM

It's a hyperbolic, click-bait headline. So? It doesn't change the simple fact that Chelsea should remove the huge privilege logs from her own two eyes before diagnosing specks of privilege in the eyes of people she's never met.

Or more simply, the hyperbolic, click-bait headline doesn't change the fact Chelsea has zero credibility in talking about privilege.

noonwitch
08-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Yes it is and it's especially hypocritical coming from someone who hasn't done a thing to earn what she has. She got into Stanford because of who she, or rather who her father is then upon graduation, when most fresh college graduates are struggling to find meaningful employment in their field of study and when they do, it certainly isn't for over $500k like she got right out of college. And don't get me started on her $10 million Manhattan apartment which in itself it a pretty good trick considering her parents were flat broke when they left the White House. Oh, we'll leave out the whopper her mother told us about Chelsea jogging around the Twin Towers right before the first plane hit on 9/11. So, yeah, she's a hypocrite. Sad thing is leftists eat it up like it's lobster.

Oh, and let's not forget that she married money as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One could also call the Bush and Trump children privileged. Jenna Bush has a Bachelor degree in education. How does that qualify her to work as a commentator on the Today Show? Would Ivanka Trump have an overpriced line of designer clothes and shoes if her dad wasn't rich?

BTW-leaving an argument out means not mentioning it. You mentioned it, so you didn't leave it out.

ABC
08-01-2017, 01:26 PM
One could also call the Bush and Trump children privileged.

Fair enough ...

But I can't recall any of them ever having the nerve to come out with anything like this:

White parents need to talk about racism & hate with our children throughout their lives.

noonwitch
08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Fair enough ...

But I can't recall any of them ever having the nerve to come out with anything like this:

I'm a liberal, I don't really have any problems with that statement.

SaintLouieWoman
08-01-2017, 02:02 PM
I'm a liberal, I don't really have any problems with that statement.

So are you ashamed for being white? Do you feel the need to apologize?

BTW, Jenna Bush can at least do her job respectfully. Chelsea couldn't handle what was given to her. No matter how someone gets the job, if they're terrible at it, they usually don't keep it too long.

My boss, the owner of my former company, headed a company founded by his dad. He worked hard and transformed it from a one city company to one covering 4 states, with multiple branches. But I guess liberals don't understand that. it's just the old class envy and white shame thing.

noonwitch
08-01-2017, 04:26 PM
So are you ashamed for being white? Do you feel the need to apologize?

BTW, Jenna Bush can at least do her job respectfully. Chelsea couldn't handle what was given to her. No matter how someone gets the job, if they're terrible at it, they usually don't keep it too long.

My boss, the owner of my former company, headed a company founded by his dad. He worked hard and transformed it from a one city company to one covering 4 states, with multiple branches. But I guess liberals don't understand that. it's just the old class envy and white shame thing.

Where in her two lines did she say she was ashamed for being white? Or that white people need to apologize for being white? If I said or did something racist, I would apologize to those affected, but that's not the same as apologizing for being white. I don't apologize for any privilege I may have gotten in life because I was born to white, middle class parents, but I also recognize that not everyone had those same privileges. Cops don't harass me when I drive around in Grosse Pointe, even last week when my brakes were getting noisy and one of my brake lights was out. Security guards don't follow me around the store when I'm shopping. Those are things that have happened to most of my college-educated, professional black friends and coworkers at some point in their lives. And they didn't stop happening just because we had a black President or because the civil rights bill was passed in 1964.