PDA

View Full Version : Susan Rice

RobJohnson
08-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Former national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday the United States should rule out a pre-emptive strike on North Korea, casting President Donald Trump's "fire and fury" comments as dangerous.

Short video at link...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/susan-rice-north-korea/index.html

Angry Old White Man
08-12-2017, 03:47 AM
They will continue to run their mouths until they are charged with the crimes they committed while lying about everything the did, they are the same type of people Germany had pre WWII. If there is an enemy to be afraid of it's these slime ball tyrants like her and the rest of those scum. Put these bastards in a federal prison where they belong :livid:

RobJohnson
08-12-2017, 04:45 PM
They will continue to run their mouths until they are charged with the crimes they committed while lying about everything the did, they are the same type of people Germany had pre WWII. If there is an enemy to be afraid of it's these slime ball tyrants like her and the rest of those scum. Put these bastards in a federal prison where they belong :livid:

Watching the interview I had a hard time believing how stupid she is. :cool:

SaintLouieWoman
08-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Watching the interview I had a hard time believing how stupid she is. :cool:

I didn't have a tough time believing she's stupid. She made that so clear so long ago, just a tool for Obama. She and her crowd must worship at the shrine of Neville Chamberlain. They surrender so easily, regular surrender monkeys.

RobJohnson
08-13-2017, 02:47 AM
I didn't have a tough time believing she's stupid. She made that so clear so long ago, just a tool for Obama. She and her crowd must worship at the shrine of Neville Chamberlain. They surrender so easily, regular surrender monkeys.

LOL!

:biggrin-new:

So true.