PDA

View Full Version : This Is What You Get When You See The World Trough An"Everything Is Racist" Prism

NJCardFan
08-16-2017, 02:49 PM
I just happened to stumble across this blog by a person who obviously sees racism in every aspect of life including a child's cartoon. I mean, there's so much stupidity here it's staggering. This is someone who can't be reasoned with. Sadly, a vast majority of the black community thinks just like this clown: https://themelaninman.net/2016/11/28/decoding-trolls-this-movie-is-not-suitable-for-children/

RobJohnson
08-17-2017, 11:17 AM
Ha! The snowflake is even bashing movies made for kids.

Retread
08-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Ha! The snowflake is even bashing movies made for kids.

I haven't seen "Trolls" and may not ever see it but... it wold not be the first with subliminal messages and 'moral guidance' put out by hollyweird by any means. I honk it was NJ who exposed Zootopia for its "can't we all just get along" fairy tale.

RobJohnson
08-17-2017, 12:32 PM
There's no doubt their are Hollywood messages incorporated into movies & shows for adults & children both. This particular blogger seems to be going out of his way to find racism everywhere he can. Who lives like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlaGator
08-17-2017, 12:52 PM
I haven't decided if the world suddenly got stupider or it finally went insane.

SVPete
08-17-2017, 02:29 PM
That poor child's childhood is going to be stolen and replaced by the father's racist-bogeymen-infested self-created nightmare.

FlaGator
08-17-2017, 02:35 PM
"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

SVPete
08-17-2017, 02:59 PM
"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

Sounds like the guy's intellect and entire world is a bag of hammers. And that's fine. The USC protects his right to be stupid. I just wish he weren't poisoning the mid of his child.

NJCardFan
08-17-2017, 09:37 PM
I haven't seen "Trolls" and may not ever see it but... it wold not be the first with subliminal messages and 'moral guidance' put out by hollyweird by any means. I honk it was NJ who exposed Zootopia for its "can't we all just get along" fairy tale.

The only 'hidden' message Trolls has is that happiness is already inside you and it's up to you to bring it out. Believe me, it's a cute movie. My daughter's favorite movie until she saw Moana and now it's all Moana all the time. I mean, this guy is so completely ignorant of the fact that the trolls in this movie are based on the toys that came out in the 70's:
https://img1.etsystatic.com/026/0/7823436/il_fullxfull.605748123_5hsx.jpg

In fact, the beginning of the movie pays homage to this and as you can see, the original trolls are not beings of color making this guy not only an incredible race monger for he looks foolish for it.

DumbAss Tanker
08-18-2017, 08:43 AM
I'm not going to give mallomarman's page a hit, but he sounds like an idiot. Or a Democrat lawmaker or academic.

Dan D. Doty
08-18-2017, 09:03 AM
You'll find a number of these idiots around these days.

The biggest jackhole is Gazi Kodzo ; the super human / eternal victim of YOUTUBE spits out this crap like the main star of a vomit party.

SVPete
08-18-2017, 09:20 AM
I'm not going to give mallomarman's page a hit, but he sounds like an idiot. Or a Democrat lawmaker or academic.

D. All of the above.