PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Who Wished For Trump Assassination Starts Petition To Save Her Own Ass

Banacek
08-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Earlier this week Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote on social media that she wished Donald Trump would be assassinated. Even though she deleted the offending post, the democrat who represents Ferguson was unapologetic in her rage towards the President and stands by her comments. Members of her own party are calling for her to resign and the Governor of Missouri is considering expelling her from the Senate. No worries, Chappelle-Nadal has started a petition to save her ass form the universally condemned and illegal act of threatening the President of the United States.

On Thursday Chappelle-Nadal was engaged in a Facebook exchange when she typed out the words, I hope Trump is assassinated.

She quickly deleted her response, but he Internet is forever and screenshots spread like wildfire. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch talked to her about this and lets just say her apology left a little something to be desired:

I didnt mean what I put up. Absolutely not. I was very frustrated. Things have got to change. It was in response to the concerns that I am hearing from residents of St. Louis. I have deleted it, and it should have been deleted, but there is something way more important that we should be talking about, said Chappelle-Nadal.

After members of her own party called on her to resign, including US Senator Claire McCaskill, Chappelle-Nadal dug her heels in:

I am not resigning What I said was wrong, but I am not going to stop talking about what led to that, which is the frustration and anger that many people across America are feeling right now, Chappelle-Nadal said

https://downtrend.com/71superb/democrat-who-wished-for-trump-assassination-starts-petition-to-save-her-own-ass