PDA

View Full Version : Is this the same as The republican undergournd?

DonkeyKicker
11-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Hello all! I just found this site and was wondering if someone could tell me if this was the same at the site www.TheRepublicanUnderground.com

Thanks for your help and I look forward to joining in with you all in discussion!

Phillygirl
11-30-2008, 09:04 PM
This is Conservative Underground. Not all here are members of the GOP, nor do they self-define as republicans.

Welcome and enjoy!

DonkeyKicker
11-30-2008, 09:31 PM
This is Conservative Underground. Not all here are members of the GOP, nor do they self-define as republicans.

Welcome and enjoy!

Thanks philly! I just signed up over there as well. They don't seem to be as well. They are, like here hard core conservative purist.

Just trying to find some like minded people. Looks like I found it both places!

movie buff
12-01-2008, 08:08 AM
This is not necessarily a GOP site. There are many conservatives who are rapidly losing patience with the Republican party, just as there are many liberals who are rapidly losing patience with the Democrat party (Which will undoubtedly increase if Obama fails to keep any of the lofty promises he made during his campaign).
This site was intended as a counterpart/ parody to the ridiculously ultra- left site Democratic Underground. We use the "Best Of..." section to highlight and mock their madness, and can also have discussions completely unrelated to DU in our many other forum groups.