PDA

View Full Version : Climate Change Advocates Use ‘Harvey’ to Tout Global Warming

Banacek
08-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Activists wasted no time in using Hurricane Harvey to tout their political agenda of climate change and global warming. Some even said those in the region deserved the storm because of their disbelief in the climate notion. Others jabbed at the president for his policies.

MiG and Nazi Killer Tweeted a video with the caption, “When you realize that Hurricane Harvey is mostly affecting Trump voters and people that don’t believe in climate change

The article details some very interesting tweets

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/26/climate-change-advocates-use-harvey-tout-global-warming/

Angry Old White Man
08-27-2017, 06:42 PM
Nothing unusual by :biggrin-new: these morons, they have lost that gravy train that was to come . Normal people pay no attention to the spin weavers, just more liberal fake news I guess.

Retread
08-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Tell me about it!

Questions on Quora today:
Does anyone think that the state of Texas deserves blame for the resulting, possibly, avoidable damage hurricane Harvey is going to inflict?
Do 1st responders resent rescuing people that didn't evacuate from hurricane Harvey?
Is Harvey one of these new breed of superstorms climate-change alarmists predict will be descending upon us in the coming decades?

Rockntractor
08-27-2017, 11:28 PM
Didn't see that coming!

RobJohnson
08-28-2017, 02:15 AM
Tell me about it!

Questions on Quora today:
Does anyone think that the state of Texas deserves blame for the resulting, possibly, avoidable damage hurricane Harvey is going to inflict?
Do 1st responders resent rescuing people that didn't evacuate from hurricane Harvey?
Is Harvey one of these new breed of superstorms climate-change alarmists predict will be descending upon us in the coming decades?

Wow! Just wow!

SarasotaRepub
08-28-2017, 09:01 AM
Oh for fucks sake, Harvey was/is a hurricane like
any other over the centuries. It's doing the damage it
is because of two high pressure systems on either
side of it that are keeping it trapped in one area.

If it weren't for those it would probably be hitting me
up here in MO.

Retread
08-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Oh for fucks sake, Harvey was/is a hurricane like
any other over the centuries. It's doing the damage it
is because of two high pressure systems on either
side of it that are keeping it trapped in one area.

If it weren't for those it would probably be hitting me
up here in MO.

Yeppers - and it will be soon although a glancing blow