PDA

View Full Version : Late introduction

wiegenlied
12-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Hello everyone, sorry it is a bit late to introduce myself. I'm wiegenlied originally from a small town in PA, currently locating abroad. I have already posted in several threads though. I am in my early 20s, and before this election I didnt really pay attention to politics, so feel free for seniors to rebuke flaws in my posts. I am expecting to learn much from the site. :).
Thanks all in advance.

M21
12-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Welcome to CU. :cool: I've been reading your posts. Just to make it easy for us are you a guy or a gal? Working and/or student?

wiegenlied
12-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi M21, thanks. I just graduated, and now Im working on a project overseas. Not the best year to graduate :(.

M21
12-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi M21, thanks. I just graduated, and now Im working on a project overseas. Not the best year to graduate :(. Actually I joined out of my curiosity to argue with eyelids (I read the older archives) but unexpectedly she's gone. As for gender, im a female.
Right on. We'll again welcome aboard. I don't know how unexpectedly it was cuz I actually expected it at any moment. There's a certain style required here of defending what you post. The swoop and poop format is irritating and usually short lived.

Celtic Rose
12-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Hello everyone, sorry it is a bit late to introduce myself. I'm wiegenlied originally from a small town in PA, currently locating abroad. I have already posted in several threads though. I am in my early 20s, and before this election I didnt really pay attention to politics, so feel free for seniors to rebuke flaws in my posts. I am expecting to learn much from the site. :).
Thanks all in advance.

Don't worry, not everyone on here is old :p I only graduated from college two years ago myself :)

Welcome. Are you currently in Germany?

wiegenlied
12-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Don't worry, not everyone on here is old :p I only graduated from college two years ago myself :)

Welcome. Are you currently in Germany?

Wow. Thanks Celtic Rose. No, Im in Asia now. But you're correct, wiegenlied is a german lullaby. Im impressed.

M21
12-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Don't worry, not everyone on here is old Hey! Just because some of us here have pairs of shoes older than you kids and BTW - I prefer being called "seasoned".

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Hello. Peace. Welcome.