PDA

View Full Version : Clinton: I’m ‘Paula Revere, Sounding the Alarm’ on Russian Involvement in Election

Banacek
09-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Hillary Clinton on Tuesday night called herself "Paula Revere," sounding the alarm about Russia's election meddling, during an appearance on CBS host Stephen Colbert's "Late Show."

Clinton joined Colbert to discuss What Happened, her recently released book about her loss to now-President Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

"It must have not been easy to write this book," Colbert said.

"It wasn’t easy writing this book," Clinton agreed. "Trying to come to grips as I write in the book, everything from sexism and misogyny to voter suppression, to the unusual behavior of the former director of the FBI."

"And the Russians, and the Russians!" Clinton added.

Clinton told Colbert Russia thinks "they succeeded" in manipulating the American people during the 2016 presidential election.

"I believe so strongly they believe they succeeded in messing with our democracy and I just can’t abide that," she said

She needs a check up from the neck up and is a let down from the neck down.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-paula-revere-sounding-alarm-russian-involvement-2016-election/

DumbAss Tanker
09-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Hey, Crazy Lady, you could have done that 20 years ago about your hubby and Chinese money, if you honestly gave a shit about it instead of just posturing.