PDA

View Full Version : Why do people do this?

BadCat
12-02-2008, 12:16 PM
I run into a friend at work I haven't seen in a while.

We stop to shoot the breeze, talk guns, bitch about management, etc...

And the guy has this HUGE zit right on the end of his nose.

Now I can't stop staring at this thing on his nose, it was making it hard to concentrate on what he was saying.

I think people should have to call in sick if they have big zits on the end of their noses.

M21
12-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Why not just tell him about it. Say something like "Dude you've got a huge goiter on the end of your nose. "What the hell is that? It looks like another head"

:confused:

BadCat
12-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Why not just tell him about it. Say something like "Dude you've got a huge goiter on the end of your nose. "What the hell is that? It looks like another head"

:confused:

He had to have known it was there, it was practically blocking his sight.

M21
12-02-2008, 12:43 PM
He had to have known it was there, it was practically blocking his sight.Maybe he's just testing your friendship to see if you'll say something. I saw a guy not long ago sitting at a restaurant table with his wife and the dude had mustard smeared across his face from the corner of his mouth to his ear. It was huge and I could see it from across the room. His wife just sat there eating her meal and smiling at him. Folks are funny.

BSR
12-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Mole !!!!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Disturbed01/th_mole9yf.gif

BadCat
12-02-2008, 01:16 PM
No no no. It was a zit. Big red thing with a white head on it.
This guys has a Masters Handgun Certification, he could have used that thing on his nose for the front sight of a pistol.

I'm still "icked" out about it.

hampshirebrit
12-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Dude, I feel your pain.

I stopped to have a chat with a traffic cop I know, and ended up staring at some major nasal debris hanging from his nose.

Normally, I'd have said something, but a cop? A traffic cop?

Speedy
12-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Back when my oldest daughter was 2 or 3, I was playing with her and she put a whole bunch of plastic barets in my hair. I used to by squares on a football board from a friend of my dad's for the Cowboys game every week. Through the front window, I watched him pull up. I pulled out all those plastics clips from my hair and went outside. We talked for a bit, I put my name on one of the little squares and told him I would pay him on Friday.

When I walked back into the house Carly (my then wife now ex-wife) was in the living room and as soon as she saw me said, "What's that on your head?" When I had pulled out all those barets, I had missed one. It was pink with a little yellow butterfly on it. I had stood out there, talking to that guy for about 10 minutes with a fucking yellow and yellow baret in my hair! I'll give the guy credit. He did not miss a beat. I could never have been able to concentrate on the conversation at all.

Troll
12-02-2008, 02:04 PM
I think people should have to call in sick if they have big zits on the end of their noses.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, man. He might have one of those faces (like mine) that take weeks to recover after a breakout, and didn't have enough vacation. To anybody at CU like that, I have two words: Cover. Stick.

noonwitch
12-02-2008, 04:08 PM

I had one on my eyelid one time that I called in sick over-I was in my 20s and had oilier skin than I do now. It swelled up to the point where it affected my vision and gave me a headache. I put a compress on it, swabbed it with Clearsil, everything I could think of, to no avail.

M21
12-02-2008, 04:10 PM
I had one on my eyelid one time that I called in sick over-I was in my 20s and had oilier skin than I do now. It swelled up to the point where it affected my vision and gave me a headache. I put a compress on it, swabbed it with Clearsil, everything I could think of, to no avail.

Sexy :p Great visual there. :D

BadCat
12-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Sexy :p Great visual there. :D

I didn't even know an eyelid could get a zit.

hampshirebrit
12-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I put a compress on it, swabbed it with Clearsil, everything I could think of, to no avail.

So that's it?... you still have it??? Please tell me this story has a happy ending...even if it ended up as custard pie on a mirror. :p

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2008, 07:34 PM
As Rosana Rosanadana would put it, "I thought I was gonna die!"

Celtic Rose
12-02-2008, 11:26 PM

That sounds more like a stye than a Zit. I don't think eyelids get zits.

BSR
12-02-2008, 11:40 PM
That sounds more like a stye than a Zit. I don't think eyelids get zits.

I dont know, He is a punk kid still in college. I'm pretty sure he has some zits ...:D

djones520
12-03-2008, 01:10 AM
There have been times where I've had a few of those that I just couldn't get rid of. Sometimes you can't just help it. I'll let you talk to my commander when I call in sick for a clogged pore.

M21
12-03-2008, 02:02 AM
As Rosana Rosanadana would put it, "I thought I was gonna die!"
HAHA! That's some classic comedy memories.

Bubba Dawg
12-03-2008, 10:06 PM
I dont know, He is a punk kid still in college. I'm pretty sure he has some zits ...:D

He probably had a few more pop out after the last time he got banned. :D

wilbur
12-04-2008, 12:26 AM
No no no. It was a zit. Big red thing with a white head on it.
This guys has a Masters Handgun Certification, he could have used that thing on his nose for the front sight of a pistol.

I'm still "icked" out about it.

There's no excuse for not popping a thing like that.

Send him this video... maybe he'll get the message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgslykci2U