PDA

View Full Version : Listen to Peter Schiff

wilbur
12-02-2008, 01:31 PM
This clip is just astonishing (yea it was linked from KOS, but its not their video). It's really quite funny to see so many laughing at him in these old videos, given current events and trillions in bailouts later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

He can now utter the biggest "I told ya so" in history..

Molon Labe
12-02-2008, 01:32 PM
good find Wilbur
He's gotten it right on so much, yet the old Keynesian hacks still portray him as an idiot.

Molon Labe
12-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Here's a recent one where he's talking about the auto industry.
These idiots want to keep doing the same things over and over and over again.
He's much more of a capitalist than the one's that claim to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5TCdJO0d2o

Goldwater
12-02-2008, 01:59 PM
I've been following him for a while now. Only economist who has been right. The others still laugh and disagree with him, even when hes right they just can't accept reality.

Subway Car
12-02-2008, 03:35 PM
The best is when they all say the financials are the best way to go.

Molon Labe
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM

The problem is that Obama messiah is still listening to these turdbrains.

"hope and change".

lacarnut
12-03-2008, 03:50 AM

I have been watching an ultra short financial ETF for the last couple of weeks. I may jump in if it goes down more this week. I think this mess with financials is going to last another year or more.

Goldwater
12-03-2008, 10:47 AM
I have been watching an ultra short financial ETF for the last couple of weeks. I may jump in if it goes down more this week. I think this mess with financials is going to last another year or more.

Another lacarnut prediction? :D

marinejcksn
12-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Another Von Mises genius. Schiff is the man. :D

I've been getting into economics hard lately, just got past the 500 page point of "The Wealth of Nations" (only 700 more to go :() and once that's finished I'm on to "The Road to Serfdom". It's astonishing to see how things are playing out almost to a T the way that students of the Austrian school have predicted. Yet we've got idiots like Barney Frank wanting a return to Keynesianism...wha? :rolleyes: I'd seriously doubt this "financial expert" has read anything outside of Keynes with an open mind.