PDA

View Full Version : Florida man charged in pie assault

bijou
12-02-2008, 03:46 PM
INDIANTOWN, Fla., Dec. 2 (UPI) -- Florida authorities say domestic battery charges are pending against a man who allegedly hit his girlfriend in the face with a Thanksgiving pie.

The incident left the alleged victim with burns to the neck since the sweet potato pie involved was fresh out of the oven.

TCPalm.com said Tuesday that Christopher Ford, 46 of Indiantown, Fla., was arrested Thanksgiving evening after he and the victim got into an argument over the meal she had prepared. He allegedly ended the discussion by shoving the pie into the woman's face.

Ford fled when the woman's teenage sons entered the kitchen to see what was going on but was picked up later by Martin County sheriff's deputies.

link (http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/12/02/Florida_man_charged_in_pie_assault/UPI-55301228243566/)

Good to see that the holiday weekend did not stem the flow of food related assaults in Florida. :D

megimoo
12-02-2008, 05:00 PM
link (http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/12/02/Florida_man_charged_in_pie_assault/UPI-55301228243566/)

Good to see that the holiday weekend did not stem the flow of food related assaults in Florida. :D

That would have made a great picture .She with the pie all over her face, hair and dress.Her kids pushing her out of the way to get at the boyfriend .And the boyfriend making his getaway with the roasted turkey drumsticks in each hand !

SarasotaRepub
12-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I wonder what Ford's DU name is???:D

JB
12-02-2008, 09:32 PM
This is wrong and I don't think anyone should be laughing.

Now, if it had been a GBC...

:p

FlaGator
12-03-2008, 04:45 AM

Nothing stops food related assaults in Florida. Some people might think that I'm packing my lunch this morning but we on CU know that I am really arming myself.

movie buff
12-03-2008, 07:28 AM
That would have made a great picture .She with the pie all over her face, hair and dress.Her kids pushing her out of the way to get at the boyfriend .And the boyfriend making his getaway with the roasted turkey drumsticks in each hand !

LOL!
Wonder if he'll get charged with "Assault with a Deadly Pastry."
Seriously, though, if it did indeed burn her the way they said, he should be charged.

Speedy
12-03-2008, 09:12 AM
My favorite story involving sons getting involved is from a couple of years ago. A guy cased the house of an elderly couple by asking to use the phone. He saw they had a decent amount of stuff and probably had money and they lived alone. The guy came back later with a couple of friends for a home invasion robbery. They duct taped the couple to chairs and started to beat the old man so he would give up the whereabouts of any cash in the house.

In the days that had passed when the house was cased and they committed the robbery, their son was released from almost a decade in prison and moved in. He came down the steps with a bat and beat the invaders to death with a baseball bat. Took a bullet from one of the robbers but still beat the fuck out of all of them.