PDA

View Full Version : Trudeau Shares Call to 'End White Supremacy' After Somali Refugee's Terror Attack

Banacek
10-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau responded to news of a Somali refugee's terrorist attack in Edmonton by sharing a call to "end white supremacy" and insisting "our diversity is our strength."

On Saturday, a 30-year-old Somali national asylum seeker rammed into a police officer with his car and then got out and stabbed him repeatedly with a knife. Four pedestrians were also injured in the attack.

Constable Mike Chernyk, an 11-year veteran, suffered "substantial injuries including stab wounds to his face and head and significant abrasions on his arms," Edmonton Journal reports.

Afghan-Canadian Muslim Minister Maryam Monsef took to Facebook after the attack to run cover for the attacker and throw out a bunch of meaningless platitudes insisting this attack makes Canada stronger:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57443

SarasotaRepub
10-02-2017, 02:32 PM
What an idiot.

Angry Old White Man
10-02-2017, 03:35 PM
I think I see a third world war beginning to take shape now, we now have more idiots than before WWII pre war Europe and they are hell bent on destroying the entire world in the name of diversity. I honestly don't believe they teach world history at any school or university all over the world. :blue: